Paris

Y/N POV
I'm exited. Exited to see my old childhood friend Adrien Agreste it's been years since I last saw him. Well it's because I don't live in Paris. My parents decided to move to Tokyo when I was 10. Since that day I began my career. Practicing 5hours a day for my voice to get better and also for my skill playing the guitar. I got famous..
(Time skip)
Goodbye mother. Goodbye father. I kissed both on the cheek and went to the check in. Me moving to Paris? Yes I am happy. Happy to start a new chapter in my life. Seeing my old friend and starting my career in Paris.
I went into the airplane for a long, long flight to Paris. I put on my headphones and started to hear my favorite song from jagged stone..
I loved his music and I also got his Signature on my guitar..
I was glad people didn't recognized me on the plane. My normal hairstyle was messy and I usually wouldn't wear (f/c) sweatpants with a (s/f/c) sweater. I looked out the window and enjoyed the view. I felt sleepy and felt asleep.
(time skip)
I am there.. Paris..the city of love. Right love.. I don't believe in that. Love is something I hate. I was in love but It was two and a half year a go. A boy who broke my heart. So I decided to not fall in love anymore..with no one. The only thing that is important in live is my career. And I don't need a man for that. I went out of the plane and went to the check in. I showed my papers and the kind woman was really happy. I guess she liked my music. She asked me if I give her a signature and I happily said yes. She thanked me and greeted me with a kindly "welcome to Paris". I grabbed my papers and walked past. As I saw a tall blonde boy waving at me with a kind smile. It was Adrien with a big bodyguard behind him. I was really happy to see him. He hugged me and said you will never grow don't you?

(ADRIEN POV)
she laughed I was glad I didn't hurt her.Well I know (y/n) a long time already but I still was pretty nervous seeing her and spending the next time with her..
We talked about our lives and about our careers. She said she will officially live here now. Of course I was happy. And her house was right next to the bakery of marinettes parents.
"Marinette?" (y/n) asked. Ou right Marinette is a really kind Friend. She is super nice and lovely to everyone. I think you will like her. All I saw was a sad smile. I know she is nervous about finding friends. But I'm sure she will find the right ones.

(Y/N POV)
Hey Adrien are you allowed to go to school? I knew it was not a quite nice question because of Gabriel but I wanted to know.. he said yes and I was pretty happy for him. I asked him if he knows where the Collège Françoise Dupont is so I know where I have to go to school and the only thing he did was smiling. Is something wrong Adri....he grabbed my papers and read them. He said that we are in the same class. I was really relieved someone I know..
Adrien looked at me and said. They are all super nice (y/n) so please don't worry to much. All I did was saying thank you and we went to the car where his driver already waited.

Well hello Paris my new home

_____________________________
So that's for part 1:"Paris"
I hope you guys enjoyed it :3 and about Luka don't worry he will come soon :) but I kinda want to write a story with a line and to write about the development of the readers feelings :)
Also I'm sorry if I my grammar is bad or doesn't work sometimes because English is not my mother language but I really tried my best :3
Also I want to put a picture of the end of every part so you guys might maybe know how I expect things to be haha :)
I wish u all a great day
~Alex