You

My expelled week started pretty okay actually.
At first it was really hard because dad called and we had a long discussion about what happened to Lila.

He knew I would never do something like this and was angry about the director of my school. He wanted to prove my innocence and wanted to compare the bite mark with my teeth.

I had to talk it out of him. We talked a little how I am feeling right now, if I made friends and of course about my career. I mean I had a competition next month.

Yes dad. Yes I will take care of myself. Yes. I will practice. Yes don't worry, I will win. Yes. Okay dad I have to go now, I still have to do some work. Yesssss. I love mom back. Yes goodbye. I sighed.

"Is everything okay (y/n)"? Yes I am fine Stompp. It's just about the competition next month. I know dad wants me to win. But I wouldn't mind to lose. I would need a lot of practice and I wouldn't have had time for my hero work and friends. I don't want Paris to go down because I can't be a help.

"You are great (y/n), you will go easily to the finals! " Stompp said and sat on my hands.
Thank you. I said and hugged her

Stompp how about we go out for a walk and look if everything is alright? I asked. She nodded and then I transformed.
I jumped out the balcony and I kinda drifted away from the way I usually wanted to go.

I ended up being at Luka's house. Why? Omg why am I like this? It's to obvious I should leave I said to myself as I heard I calm voice calling my name. "Horun". He said and I turned awkwardly around. H-Hey, Luka right?
I tried my best to fake that I don't know him.

"Yes, what are you doing here, did something happened? A villain somewhere?" He asked. No I'm just watching about the city. Since I have a lot of free time.

I actually don't have a lot of free time but since Luka knows that I am expelled for a week I can't say it or he will find out. "Ou alright. I just wanted to say that you fight yesterday was awesome. Your so strong. You really are awesome". I blushed of course not only because Luka gave me a compliment also because I thought about Viperion again.

Ehh thank you. I-I'm sorry but I have to go now. You know work. I laughed awkwardly. Ou god why do I always have to act like a creep?
He nodded, waved me and I jumped away.
(Timeskip)

After the walk I detransformed and watched my phone, a message from Luka?

From Luka , to (y/n): 04:15pm
Hey. I was thinking about you and was wondering if you want to come over, so we can practice. We couldn't yesterday because of the attack. Also I am sorry I was useless and couldn't help you.
I want to make sure your alright. I mean I could also come over if you want.
~Luka

From (y/n), to Luka: 04:17pm
Sure. I'll be there in 15 minutes. See you :)
~(y/n)

Omg, omg Luka was thinking about me? Why would he think about me? Does he feel so bad because of yesterday? Oh man poor boy. I will tell him that he should not worry about me when I'm there.

I grabbed my guitar and walked out of my house. On my way I met Marinette, Alya, Nino and Adrien. They where happy to see me and they greeted me with a group hug. "We miss you already" they said. I laughed and was really happy. I almost forgot about Luka. Ou guys I have to leave. I have to practice today. I waved and jogged to Luka's house.

Miss Couffaine opened the door and greeted me with a gentle hug. "Ou hello my dear (y/n) , how are you feeling, your alright dear? I nodded and smiled. I really loved Miss Couffaine. She is such an angel.

I walked over to Luka's room and knocked. He opened the door and hugged me tight. I blushed didn't expect that to happen. "I'm sorry" he said. L-Luka? It's alright. I'm fine."
I'm so weak, I'm sorry (y/n)."

Luka I'm fine it's okay. I patted his head. He gave me a weak smile and closed his door. I sat on his bed and pulled out my guitar.

We played a few songs. When we reached the end of the song it went silent in room. Normally we would have said what to play next but this time was a little different. There was these awkward silence. I didn't wanted to say anything so I looked at Stompp who looked at Luka right now.

Was there something he wanted to say to me? Luka are you okay? Is something bothering you? You can talk to me you know.
He giggled and started to talk. You know (y/n) there is something I want to tell you. I..

Ladybug flew trough the window inside his room. "Ou " she said and was silent for a moment to realize the situation. "Okay well guess I can't hide it now anymore. I need both of you".she reached out her hand and gave Luka his Miraculous.

Luka nodded but I was just nervous. Luka own a miraculous. He is someone I know. What if he is Vipe...
Immediately he took his miraculous. "Sass scales slither" I saw him transforming into..
Viperion.

Luka you are Viperion?