No

I woke up from my the alarm in my phone. It's currently 7am as I stopped it.
'Luka come on let's make breakfast' i said as he growled and lays to the other side his back facing me.
'Hey, idiot! That's not nice!' I turned him on his back and sat on him.
'Wake up. Please today is my day.' I pout at him.
He opened one eye and started to smile.
'Good Morning Love' I said with a bright smile.

He leaned on his elbows and I leaned forward for a kiss. He let me and afterwards he grabbed me and swung me to his left side so my back was facing the wall.

We both started to laugh even Stompp did.
She was sitting in her little bed right now.
Mari did it. It was really soft so I guess Stompp like it there. I crawled over Luka and got up. I walked out of the room and walked to the kitchen to start the water heater.

Dad is still sleeping..
So we have to be quiet when we make food.
I started the water heater and walked back to Luka. He fell asleep again..
That boy I am Grrr..
Fine I let him.

I walked back to the kitchen and sat down.
I grabbed some croissants and putted them on a plate. I grabbed a pan and get out some eggs and started the stove.

Luka hugged me from behind. I jumped up a little because I didn't heard him coming in but after a few seconds I enjoyed it.

In the end Luka did the eggs. I waked dad with a knock on the door and he walked out ready for breakfast.

He sat down with us but is was just silent. Nobody spoke and the tension grew.
Luka decided to break the silence and started to talk with father. Wait hold up.
I kicked him light under the table as he flinched a little in pain and gave me a mad look. Afterwards he just looked back at father and started to continue talking. He didn't said much and his face also didn't changed. He just sat there ate his breakfast and stared at Luka. I finished up quickly and put the plate at the dishwasher. I left and went to the bathroom.

When I walked out and walked into my room. Luka wasn't there? Did he left? I walked to the kitchen and saw Luka giggling with father. Am I dreaming? I rubbed my eyes and left without a word.

I closed the door to my room and jumped up.
They did it. First signs of liking each other.
I sat on my bed and pulled out my guitar to practice before the finals today. It knocked on the door.

'Come in!' I screamed. Luka opened the door and gave my his soft smile.
I smiled back. 'I see you and father started to talk'. He nodded. "He's super nice".

My eyes widen. Yesterday he was cold as ice and now he soften around Luka?
Well at least he accepts him. I looked at my guitar and grabbed it tighter.

'I am not going to play the song I told you'. I said looking at him. He looked confused at me and then smiled.
"It's okay you have your reasons". He said and patted my head.

'It's not like that. I am playing a new song.'
His smile grew. "I am excited to hear it. It's going to be awesome. You will make it. You know you can do it!" He said and have me a soft kiss.

I blushed at the way he acts. So many compliments and the love he shows me.
'I love you'.
"I love you too (y/n)"
(Timeskip)

We sat at the car right now. The guitar in my hands and my head leaned on Luka's shoulder. We driver to the finals now.

When we arrived. Mari, Adrien, Alya and Nino waited already. I waved them and ran to them. I hugged them. It was a group hug. I turned around and introduced them father.

He faced them and gave them a short smile. It was forced. Why couldn't he just pretend he's interested in my life? I looked sad at him. As he walked inside the building.