Wrong

"Maybe I am". He pouted.

'AWW LUKA YOUR SO CUTE WHEN YOUR JEALOUS'

"(y/n) no don't"
(Timeskip)

'I'm hungry'. I said and looked at Luka.

"The favorite"? He asked as I nodded in excitement.

We stood up and walked to the kitchen while someone was already making food.

'Mo? Ou wow you really didn't had to make food.'

"Aww (y/n) for you I would do anything".

I kinda realize it. Luka was right. He's acting all flirty around me. He doesn't care that Luka is behind me. But why would he do that? In Japan he didn't cared at all? When I confessed he was the complete opposite of now.

(Flashback)

'Mo.. I- I well I guess I kinda like you.. ,please d-date me Mo!'

He started to laugh.

"Ou Ou poor little (y/n)-Chan. How sad but I won't date you. Your like absolutely not my type of girl. I mean yeah your cool and stuff but I definitely can't see myself with you.

You music is good and your really talented but Ou man a surprise must happen that I will ever fall for you. You find someone else. So don't take it personal."

(End of the flashback)

He was cold and not caring. He changed..
But now all of sudden? I really love Luka and now Mo the guy I used to like also likes me?
Does he feel lonely? I mean he could get everyone he wants to but now me?

Something is wrong here.

'Sorry I don't feel really well.. I'll better go into my room'.

"(y/n)" . Both said in sync.

"Heyjo blue head. Listen, I am not dumb and I absolutely know that (y/n) loves you. She was the same with me but I am also full of my mind that I can easily and enjoyable destroy this relationship between you two.
She loved me once so she can do now. This song she performed in the finals. It got shown worldwide in the tv and I am pretty sure this song was about me."

"In your dreams!" Luka said

"Let me continue talking blue head. Maybe just me being romantic won't help to get feelings back but maybe some kisses and touches will make it easier"

"Don't you dare to touch her"!

"Ab ba ba.. I am still not finished. You might have the role of her boyfriend right now but I will take this place soon and then I can easily continue my career in Paris.."

"Your only using her. You don't know her love and you absolutely don't know her. She won't fall for you tricks and I trust her enough. I don't see you as a rival Mo. I more see you as a entertainer. Or a clown. Yep clown fits the best but please excuse me I have to take care of my lovely girlfriend."

Mo's eyes widen. He couldn't believe what he just heard. "A clown? Is this blueberry fucking serious? He might feel strong right now but in the end when I will hold his girlfriend he won't have this ugly smile of his."
He felt anger. He couldn't believe that he got shittalked by someone lower class.

(Meanwhile by Reader and Luka)

"Let's go on a walk. You might need only fresh air". Luka said and comforted me.
'Mo we are going for a walk. We'll be right back!' I screamed and left the house with Luka.

"Do you really think it's the best to let him stay alone at your house?" He asked and looked at me. 'Of course I trust Mo!'
Of course she does she's just to kind. He thought to himself.

(Back to Mo)
"This Peace of garbage. How can she be together with him? I mean why do I even care? It's not like I really like her or some shit but I need her. I want her. This song was about me I could feel it. And it opened something in me I need this girl. Or only her fame I'm still trying to find out.

But this guy he's not like (y/n) at all. He knows I'm playing games. But having so much trust in a person? He's not scared at all of loosing her. 'I knows she won't fall you'. Blablabla of course. Why would he be so sure?
I will show him that he's wrong.

Whaa a black butterfly. Go away!"

It got socked into one of his rings.

"My my don't be so scared young musician. You want to show that a how strong you are. Then let them forget about all they memories. And show them memories you create.
'Brainwasher' as a return for your power I want you to bring me the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat noir."

"I accept".

(Back to Reader and Luka)

A portal appeared in front of us. 'One of Bunnix portals?' I questioned.
But not bunnix came out it was Luka looking way older.
"Finally" he said. "That Must be the Moment where everything happened. Hello love hello little me". He giggled.

"Let's go somewhere else the bare city is not safe."

'Why are you here?' I asked and blushed. YES OLDER LUKA IS WAY TO GOOD LOOKING. God (y/n) don't make it to obvious.

"Your missing already over a year. I couldn't find you earlier and after today there was no akuma attack anymore. Everything has to do something with you and in future Paris...
Well there is no Paris. It can happen every Moment. But both of you take care of yourself. Younger me! Protect her all it costs! You won't get a third chance!"

He looked really hurt when he said that.
'The Portal!' He looked back and saw the portal twitching.
"It's time to leave then. Paris is breaking right now. Bunnix can't hold it any longer."
He putted his hand on my cheek and gave me a quick smile. "I love you. Never forget that!" He went back into the portal and it disappeared.

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. "I am still there don't worry". He hugged me tight.
"Stompp horns out"

I transformed into Horun and gave Luka his miraculous. 'Ladybug gave me your miraculous because you always with me and it's the easiest way. Transform but be careful something is really wrong. I'm going to take Ladybug. I see you later!'

I gave him a quick kiss and left.

I flew over to Marinette house. I went inside and saw her working on a new outfit.

"Mari something is really     wrong      here"

"Mari something is really wrong here"