Goodbye

Father lifted his glasses up with one of his strings. But got immediately distracted by Ladybug who swung the blanked over us.

"CATACLYSM"

The glasses got destroyed. And father detransformed. Ladybugs catched it.
"Bye bye little butterfly"

"We have to get Horun and Viperion I watched out here. Hey Carapace can you get these two backstage. They must be not heavy since they dolls now." Chat said and Carapace took both backstage.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

I felt the familiar warmth of Luka again. My head leaning on his shoulder as he. Putted one hand on my head and the other on my waist. He hugged me didn't wanted to let me go.

I couldn't talk.. my voice felt still frozen. I felt tears on my eyes again. 'I-I thought I- lost..yo...u'

I shuttered. Hard for me to talk. "Shh it's okay love" he stroke through my hair. I started to unfreeze as I started to open my hands. Both miraculous are still there. Luckily.

"Why did you put out Stompp? You look odd.But still beautiful" he giggled when he said that.

'I was scared to lose both. I also didn't managed to stop so the real hero's from Paris saved us. I am sorry but I tried my best to protect Sass and Stompp. I failed to protect you so at least I should do my best by protecting them'.

I felt a pat on my shoulder. 'Ladybug'.
"You did the best you could. You where really brave today. You really deserved the miraculous." She said with her thumbs up.

Hawk moth:
>My my you might got away this time but I know you have a weak spot (y/n) and when something will happen to you lover or something between you and your lover. Like a fight or even worst a breakup then you won't be the same person and then I will get you and you have no other choice then to help me out.<

'Father!' I screamed when I saw Chat bringing him towards us. 'Are you alright?'
He nodded and held his head. I guess his head hurts. It's always like that after a Akuma. Guess father has the same problems.

I putted back my miraculous and Stompp came out. Hugging me. "Master are you okay?"
'I am fine Stompp.' I patted her.

Luka looked down at me with soft eyes.
"I love you".
'It's not the right moment to say something like this Luka you idiot!'

I blushed hard stood up and straightened my pants. "Let's go home father you should rest or the headache won't go away.

Could you three Hero's could us please bring home? I smiled awkwardly at them as all of them nodded and giggled.

I opened the door and father walked without a word to his room. He didn't knew about me and Luka being Hero's but he knew they exist and something happened to him today.
"He is stressed and exhausted let him rest".
Luka said as I turned over to Ladybug to give her Luka's miraculous.

She took it and disappeared before she could detransform. 'Can we talk about what happened please? In the Time where you wasn't there anymore..'

My voice got quieter the more I spoke. I hated to talk about it but it hurted and the only way to get these feeling out was to talk with him about that.

I knew I couldn't remember but what Mari said on the way home terrified me so much.

Luka nodded and we walked into my room I sat on the bed Luka did too. He looked me completely serious in the eyes.

I told him what happened and he frozen in front of me. The image I have in my mind is killing me. I don't want to lose you. Tears started to built up in my eyes again as I tried to hold them back.

Workless..

Luka hugged me. "I am there and I won't leave you (y/n) I promise you! I love you and I would do anything for you".

'That what I mean Luka. Your trying to do anything for me that you forget about yourself. About you own well being about what will happen to you when you do that. Please I love you Luka and If you be so careless about yourself I will be sad..'

I said crying out.
"My well being will only be if you get happy. I know you love me but I trusted you in that. I trust you in everything but it was never my intention to make you cry love. Please your my hero (y/n)!"He said wiping away my tears.

'Stop being like that'. I said hiding my blushing swollen of the crying face.
(Timeskip)

We talked us clear and enjoyed the night in the end. We sat on a carpet at the balcony and watched the stars together. Cuddling together inside one blanket. We held hands. Gave ourselves soft butterfly kisses.

I could sleep peaceful in the end and woke up next to a already awake Luka. 'Hey what's wrong your usually sleeping till night on the next day what's wrong?

"I woke up and then I really like the view how you laid in my arms so I took some photos. She said with a bright smile.

A blush appeared on my cheeks as I hide myself by his chest.
'Breakfast'?

We walked into the kitchen and saw dad making breakfast.
Both our eyes widen.
"Sit down it's almost done". He said and continued making the breakfast.

We sat down and had a smalltalk with him.
The smalltalk grew into a question and answer game.
He wanted the answers what happened here and who did this to him so we gave them him.
He understand it really fast. All the Hero stuff. The man that talked to him. And the powers he got from him.
(Timeskip)

It was 1pm and father packed his things. He was about to fly home again.
We went to the airport and waited until he can check in.

It was time his department opened and it was about to tell him goodbye for a long time. It might be that his mood got easier to talk with him but it was still quite hard and he was still the one actually cold hearted father he always were.

Dad stood in front of us. It was an awkward moment. I didn't know what to do just say goodbye. Wave? Hug? Or say nothing?

He hugged me and Luka. "Thank you children! Until next time, we will talk in calls and you Luka take care of (y/n) and yourself. "

" Goodbye

" Goodbye." He said and left to his department