Wait

"Marinette. I don't feel well." Tikki said.

"What's wrong?" She answered.

"I feel dizzy.." She said and fell asleep.

"Tikki..." has she fever? What do I do? She took Tikki und put her on the bed.
A few minutes later she woke up again.

"Tikki are you okay?" Marinette asked.

"Marinette. The dark miraculous got activated."

"Dark miraculous?" She questioned

"Master told you that all miraculous are gone and this box is the only one left. Personally I thought the same but today I feel unwell. The dark miraculous are 10 Kwami' a That are from the beginning bad. And if the holder of them is someone like Hawk Moth we have a big problem. They are not like usual Miraculous. They are much stronger and dangerous. I feel that that two Kwami's got activated.
And they have a Miraculous guardian now."

'MARINETTE-' I ran inside her room with Luka.

"Huh? (Y/n) , Luka what are you doing here."

I showed her the box. 'This is a miraculous box! And I am the guardian'

Marinette and Tikki looked at each other.
"Oho-" Tikki said

Tikki flew out of her bed and flew to the box. She looked weak.
"Stompp are you fine?" A few moments passed and she didn't flew out.

I opened my bag and saw Stompp breathing heavily.  'Ou no Stompp what's wrong?' I took her out and placed her next to Tikki.

"Please open the box". I nodded and opened the box.

"Two are missing." Luka said.

"No good." Marinette and Tikki said.

They explained the situation with the miraculous and I started panicking.
'Can't I give you the miraculous and you are gonna be the guardian? I uhm I can't do something like this. It's to much to handle.'

"No. Have you ever tried out to get in contact with one of the Kwami's?"

'No. I found them in the hospital and then we immediately came to you.'

"Then try one out."

"What? She just came from the hospital?"Luka Said

'No Luka it's fine. I am the guardian. I have the power over them. So I have to try it out.'

I took the one in the middle. It was the owl miraculous and it was a chain. I took it and put it around my neck.

'Aww shit-' I said. I clenched together.
'It hurts-'
"(Y/n)" All of them started to say

The chains started to shine and the Kwami flew out.

"Huh? Is this kind of a dream? I am free again." The Kwami looked around and saw me whining on the ground.

She flew to me and touched me.

The pain went away.