The other world part 1

"Good evening here is your pilot. In a few minutes we reach Paris. The current time here is 5:43pm and it's about 20 degrees outside. We are thankful you reached out flying with France Airlines( again no idea if this is an actual airline). Have a resting continuing day. "

We landed. Our flight was peaceful and resting even tho I was still a little sick I felt better. I slept during the flight. Luka probably wrote some notes for his next music.

Luka and i walked out hand in hand. We didn't waited long for our suitcases. Everything went fast even the drive back home. Luka packed for the cab and we walked out.

Immediately after the cab drove away. Luka and I got hit with something. It took me a few minutes until I was able to see again. And what I saw was a beautiful woman in front of me.

The thing was just she was in Lukas clothes. "Are you Fine(y/n)?" The Woman asked as she turned around.

"Whoa Luka what happened?" I asked as I looked at him no at her. I mean you get my point Luka wasn't Luka. I mean he was. Urgh god damn it.

I looked down as I saw.. wait my hands. They at bigger. "Luka don't tell me I am a boy now"

Luka was staring at me with a grin. I got the answer. "Ou no this is impossible how. Why now."

"Calm down (y/n) we got this. Let go back home at first. Someone got hypnotized. We have to find Lady bug and Chat." he said as he grabs me and run to my house. It was about a few minutes away. We should have just got out in front of my house and not at André's Ice cream.

Luka had me on his back. And he was running. Kinda awkward. Shouldn't it be the other way around? But just to make things clear I didn't grow while transforming into a male.

 Shouldn't it be the other way around? But just to make things clear I didn't grow while transforming into a male

Luka was still taller then me so he obviously saw me as the weaker one. Well I am I am sick right now. After a few minutes of running Luka reached the house. He opened the door and we both went inside. Luka was breathing heavily.

"Let me get you some water" I said as I wanted to go to the kitchen.

"Sass scale slither" Luka said as he transforms into Viperion. "You stay here (y/n) you can't use Stompp and using Ozzu isn't a great idea either. I will find them. Stay here and hide."he said as I transformed with Stompp.

The Septum cracked once more. Luka was Right. It is not a great idea to use Stompp but I am going to help no matter what.

"No (y/n) what are you doing."

I gave him a stare. "Listen Luka. I am able to take care of myself. Let's just go and handle the villain. I can rest after"

Luka was hard to take over but it worked. We were jumping on the rooftops trying to find ladybug and chat noir.

After a few minutes of searching we eventually found these two. And it seems like these two are like us. Chat was female and Ladybug was Male. They Switched Genders.

"Oho purrfect timing coming back from your vacation! Did you both enjoy it? We actually were a little helpless without you two" Chat said

"Okay listen. We still haven't figured out what this Gender change has for consequences but we have to find the person who got hypnotized. Did one of you saw them?" Ladybug asked looking around. Watching if someone or something is suspicious.

"There!" I said pointing behind Ladybug and Chat. "There is someone jumping on Buildings is this the hypnotized person?" I asked looking to Vips.

"But aren't they to near the tower? They basically on the tower" Vips answered.

"Your Right." Ladybug answered.

"I will use my Jojo to get them out of there so we can destroy the hypnosis" ladybug added.

"Let's Go." Chat Said as we all started to jump towards the towers direction.

When we came to the dead end where we would loose our Kwami if we move closer we stopped moving.

"Ahhh what a nice surprise. You came visiting me. Well then let's begin the torture. Let's begin the game. "

The hypnotized person jumped off the tower and jumped towards another building. We all turned around and followed their moves.

Again a hypnotized Person that's power is similar to the one when I was Akumatized. Games. All about luck.

"Games you say? Hahaha your funny little ox themed hero."

They can literally read thoughts okay now this is starting getting dangerous.

"Of course I can read thought sweetheart or else this whole thing would Literally don't make any fun. Let me check how far your mind is thinking. And if you actually be able to wake up from the pain."
The villain jumped off the building and crashed into the ground the moment they did everyone felt a deep pain shooting into their minds.

Pictures I would've never wanted to see. They are horrible everything you see is horrible. Traumatizing. But after this whole torture ended I woke up again. Dressed up... pretty. I am in a unfamiliar place. I was looking around.

"Hey!(y/n) there you are I was waiting for you!" I heard a calming voice screaming up running towards me.

'Luka!' I answered happily. He was looking so much more like an adult as if I skipped time and went into the future. He hugged me.

'Luka what happened to your hair it grew out so much. Your blue is almost gone.'

"Haha yea it did. But it's fine. Even tho I really liked my blue hair."

We started walking around and talked about several things. Time passed and it actually felt so good. As if our relationship was perfect for ever.

"So one thing I also wanted to talk about" he said starting the conversation again."

I looked at him 'what's wrong'

"So it's about my fiancé. Our wedding is next week and I wanted to ask if you actually want to come. I mean since we are good friends. I think I would love to have you there (y/n).

My eyes widen in shock. I was starting to sweat. Something didn't felt right here from the beginning and now I actually understand what it is.
'What wife?' I asked