Please don't

I hit Mari.

'Hey get back to normal. You are awesome and strong! Don't forget that. It could also could have hit me first and you would save Paris like usual. Paris need only one Ladybug and that's you!'

She nodded and smiled lovely at me. She knew I was right and that she's only overreacting with the whole situation.

"So what's your plan?"

...

'I was thinking about something risky but is should work for sure.'

Her eyes widen but she said nothing she wanted to listen what I had in mind.

'So my 18 birthday is coming soon and since it's the 18 I will make a party....'

I explained to her the plan. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes widen.

"No way.."

'Mari please. We can't let Adrien know about that.  I know him and he will definitely not be mentally able to work with the situation. That's why we can't tell anyone about the plan. Listen Mari.. Adrien is Chat noir.

Tikki gasped.

"(Y/n) you shouldn't.."

'I know Stompp but that's the only way. Chat noir should be completely out of sight. That's means I have to do it how I told you. You can handle the situation from the background but it's absolutely unsafe to do this as a hero. '

"Everyone is powerless. How can we save you when the plan does not work?"

'It has to work.. there is not other way..'

(Timeskip)

I knocked at Luka's house door and waited for a respond. Mrs Couffaine opened the door and greeted me with a warm hug.

I walked to Luka's room and knocked.

"Come in"

I walked inside and Luka's face immediately grew into a wide smile. The smile I love and adore so much.

'Surprise'.

He stood up from his bed and walked over the me. He kissed me. It was a passionate kiss and full of love.

I tightened my grip on his shoulder to gave him the signal I need to breath. He stopped and we both smiled at each other trying to catch our breath. Usually Luka wouldn't be so possessing but this time he was.

'What's wrong?'

"I have a weird feeling.. that I will lose you soon"

My eyes widen. 'What are you talking about?'
Is he talking about that he wants to break up? No he wouldn't kiss me if he wanted to break up. Or?

I didn't even realized that my eyes started watering. Tears fell down my cheek.

"(Y/n) what's wrong. What happened why are you crying?"

'Luka please don't break up'

"What?"

'I don't want to lose you'

"Me neither. I never wanted to break up. I love you. So much. It would be a sin if I would even think about being separated. "

I kinda relaxed. Knowing he loves me makes me happy.

'We have to talk. About Hawk Moth and Mayura.'

His face turned into a scary face. He don't like them. It's obvious that Luka wouldn't like people who harm others.

"What happened?"

'I knew their identities, both of them'.

His eyes widen in shook.

'The last Akuma, Mo. When I searched for some stuff in the Agreste's house I was not only searching in Adrien's room. I wanted to make sure they are safe and not Akumatized while I found out that the one we fight all the time is Gabriel Agreste and Natalie. Hawk moth and Mayura..'

"You have a plan, right?"

'Indeed. But I am pretty sure you won't like what you hear..'

"What?"

'I have to risk myself.'

"No. I won't let you. There must be another way."

'Please Listen to me first..'

He sighed and looked at me sad. I took it as move on so I continue talking.

'It will happen on my 18th birthday. I will celebrate it with a party where Gabriel also will get a invite. He probably will say no at start or won't show off but I will take care of the problem. Well mother will. And since both of them are friends she will solve the problem. '

I imagined the treats she will tell him and shaked my head in fear.

' so moving on. He will give me the hand. Well at least I hope so'

"That's bullshit! You Plan is absolutely not safe. Everyone will be scared about you. We love you. I love you. If something will happen to you I will give myself the fault if not being able to take care of you."

'Luka I am able to take care of myself. Really it will work just believe in destiny.'

Luka looked down on his blanket and tightened his grin around it. He was shaking..

'Luka.. please listen..'

I grabbed his hand. And hold it tight.

'Natalie won't go away from his side. Also I found out that the Akuma should probably be the little stone around his jacket. When he transforms the wings come out. When he gives me the hand I will reach out for the stone and make it mine.'

"What if he does not wear his Miraculous around? What do you do about Natalie?(y/n) I think you are not quite known of how risky the situation is?"

He finally looked back up to me and I saw his eyes start to fill with tears.. he was scared. Scared about me..

'Natalie is probably not wearing her Miraculous since it's cracked anyways , so it's dangerous to have it in use all the time. So when I grab Gabriel's Miraculous she would probably heat back to grab hers.

In the Time Ladybug is going to follow her and take it away from her. If everything worked out it doesn't take longer then 10 minutes.'

"No (y/n) please think about it clearly. Why don't we just call the police and tell them who Hawk moth is?"

'Probably they won't believe when I child is calling them knowing who Hawk moth is.'

"Your powerless without your Herosuit, without your powers , without that miraculous and you want to fight two? (Y/n) I am really scared about you!"

'I know Luka but someone has to do it and I am the one. Luka please stop crying or I have to cry too'

I wiped his tears away. There weren't that much but the tears existed and he really seemed worried but i have to stop him without contacting the police. It would kill Adrien knowing that not only his mother but also his father is gone now.

I feel so bad for him..

I hugged Luka. Wanting to comfort him and make him calm down. He grabbed my waist and let me fall down to the side.

"(Y/n) I beg you. Don't leave me, don't do this risky plan just stay safe. It's not far away that future Luka gave us this scary message. I beg you once again.."

His grip tightened around my waist.

"...please don't"