Thank you

"(Y/n) we need to talk. Mo give us a second. I need to show (y/n) something." Luka said grabbed my arm and walked out of the balcony.

'Where are we going?' I asked him. While he was only walking faster away from the balcony. 'Oww Luka that hurts. You are grabbing me to rough' I said whining until he let finally go of me and exhales loudly.

'What is wrong?' I asked in shook. He never was like this. Why now?

"What is wrong? Mo is wrong. He is a rat. He was about to kiss you and you still reacting like it was nothing? What were you about to pretend like nothing happened? I saw it with my own eyes. He isn't the one he is shows to be. It's a mask and I saw the man behind the mask. He was suspicious the moment he was back in Paris. Are you actually going to tell me you don't see it? Are you that blind (y/n). Please darling don't let you fool yourself like this. Mo is dangerous. He is up to something and I can see it."

'Are you done now?' I asked annoyed. His eyes widen. Guess he wasn't expecting this answer.

I sighed. 'Listen Luka. I also felt that something was off but that just how he is. As long as he won't overdo it with his actions I don't see him as suspicious or guilty for something he didn't do. I thought the same you did at first but he just removed a eyelash from my check nothing more. Please don't get mad about something like this. Don't let your week get ruined like this. Really we should enjoy today and don't let the mood go away like this. This are our last two days in Japan and tomorrow we have our beautiful cherry blossom date so let's go back and have a good time, okay?' I said giving him a smile and holding my hand out to him.

He sighed and grabbed it with a smile. "Okay."

We went back to the main room and people were dancing right now.

"Miss (l/n) may I ask for a dance?" An old man about his late 30s asked me for a dance. I looked at Luka and he gave me an awkward smile. I looked back at the man and said: ' I am really sorry but I really wanted to take this dance with my partner. '

The man nodded and left. Luka grabbed my hand and went to the dance floor. "You said this dance is ours so let's do it." He said giving me one of his favorite smiles.

We danced a few more songs and had a great time. In the end we got so warm that we went back to the balcony to cool off. The wind was so refreshing and the moon was shining bright. I yawned.

"Your tired, huh?" Luka asked with a smile. "Wanna go upstairs to bed?" He asked holding his hand out. I took his hand and we first went to father to tell him that we are leaving now. It was 2am by now so it was pretty late and the first guests left already too. Of course it was still extremely full and you definitely couldn't compare this kind of party to a regular one.

We reached our room and I immediately fell into bed. 'I can't walk anymore.' I said laying on my back and looking up to the ceiling. Luka stood next to me and looked down on me with a smile on. "You need to take you make up off first. It's not good to sleep with it on. If you don't feel like it I can to it for you" he said giggling.

'No it's fine I do it.' I said jumping up and walking towards the bathroom. I removed the make up and my body started to heat up. What is going on? I didn't even drink alcohol why is it suddenly so hot?

I changed into my pjs and walked to bed. I felt kinda dizzy on my way but I ignored it. I was drinking a cup of water and it felt better. We wished each other a good night and went both to sleep.
(Timeskip)

I got waken up by Luka. "(Y/n) wake up."
I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Your burning up you have fewer. I am going to get you some medicine"