Night

We went inside the car. No joke you couldn't even call that thing car it was extremely big. I just hope that mom doesn't planned something at home that embarrass me even more.

The drive was a 30 minutes drive from the airport. The gates opened and we drove inside a villa. The garden was extremely big. The courtyard also and also the house was extremely big. A bodyguard opened the door and we went outside. "Follow me". The bodyguard said and we did what he told us.

'What about the suitcases?' I asked looking back to the car.

"Don't worry the personal will bring it upstairs." Mom said with a smile.

The door opened and about 6 maids and 6 butlers greeted us. "Welcome back Ma'am, Welcome back Young Master". Everyone of them bowed. Until one maid reached up to mom and took her jacked off.

Luka and I stood there in shook. Neither me or him expected something like this. 'Did I lived here?' I murmured to myself.

Luka had no words. One maid come towards me and took of my jacked the same happened to Luka just with a butler.

"Please follow us upstairs. I will show you both your room." One maid said and we both nodded.

We followed her in silence. She showed us our room and it was big. The bed was extremely big. At home I have a normal double bed but this one is something else. It was extremely clean it was like I could see the room sparkling.

"The bath will be ready in about 30 minutes. Please rest for now. Afterwards you can still go eat. I will come and get you after everything is ready. Your stuff is going to be here in a few minutes. Goodbye".

She said and left the room. I looked over to Luka and he still looked extremely shook.

"I mean I believed you when you told me your family is rich but I didn't expect something like this." He said laughing.

'Same. I can't remember anything of this not a single thing. I never thought it's so big.' It knocked on the door and a butler came inside.

"Excuse me. Your suitcases. Madam said you don't need them since everything is here you need but I guess it's still more comfortable when you here with stuff you know. Master is waiting for both of you. If you don't mind please follow me". The butler said. Everyone who worked here looked so young. The maids where probably around 20/30 and same goes to the butlers and bodyguards. Why are so young people working for mom and dad? They probably get a lot of money.

I took Luka's hand and followed the butler. He took us to a big door. He knocked on it and started to talk. "Master, Miss (l/n) and her husband are here".

Why is everyone saying we are married? Is it because of the matching rings or did we married in their dreams? I don't get it.

"Let them in." A low voice answered from inside the room. It was fathers voice. The butler opened the door and we went inside the room. It was scary to be honest but it was just father.

The door closed and it went silent. I squeezed Luka's hand. Why am I so nervous. Luka let go of my hand. I looked at him at shook and saw him walking towards father. He opened his arms and they hugged? WAIT WHAT?

Luka and father are hugging right now. When they finished father came towards me and did the same. "You probably forgot but your dad and me are not bad with each other."

'Since when?' I asked in shook.

"Since always I guess. Your boyfriend never gave me the feeling to be a bad guy." Father answered.

"We came along good (y/n)" Luka said patting my head.

Father nodded. "Well then I hope you both enjoy your week here. You probably won't see me that often since I am working but we will definitely see each other at the party." He said with a light smile.