Luka

(Y/N) POV
Ahh I'm late again..I really need more sleep it's not good staying up till 2am every day..
I didn't had time for breakfast today so I brushed my teeth did myself some braids and got them into a ponytail. I grabbed my guitar and run out of my house.

As I crashed with someone and fell to the ground. Ugh just like in all romance cliches...
Gladly my guitar was in his case.
I am so sorry. I said without looking at the person a calm voice said exactly the same. I got up and reached my hand out to help him up. He grabbed my hand and his blue eyes looked right at my (e/c) ones.
Miss your..

Please excuse me I am late for school I said as I ran to school. Okay I still have 5minutes. I got this..
And again I just got to class in the last minute.
I put down my guitar and sat down at my seat. Mari laughed at me and said :"I thought you won't come because you scared". Ha me scared? Come on Mari..
(Time skip)

After class we went to Julekas house she said she wanted to practice with me and a gladly accepted her request. Marinette, Alya and Rose come with us and wanted to be our judges. As if it was a competition.

I pulled the guitar and everyone asked me when I got Jagged stones signature from. I was happy about it. So should we start? I smiled and everyone nodded
(time skip)

We played already like 5 songs and in some Rose, Alya and Mari sang with us. It was beautiful everyone is so talented. But then Marinette asked Juleka if Luka is home? So that he also can play with us. Luka? I asked. Of  course I was the only one who didn't knew him.  "My brother" Juleka said and went to his room and talked with him, he came out and I remembered that familiar face. It was the boy from the morning. He greeted everyone and looked at me. "Ou your the girl from the morning ,(y/n) right?" I blushed because of the embarrassing moment this morning. I wanted to say something but no words came as if I lost my voice.

He kinda realized and tried to talk again. "I really like you music it always calms me down and also your lost this this morning" he grabbed into his pocket and gave me my plectrum. I sighed in relieve. Thank you really and sorry for what happened this morning.

"Okay guys let's continue" Rose said with her high but lovely voice. We nodded and talked about what to play.

In the end we decided to play a song from me. Did they really liked me songs that much?
We played the song and it was awesome I could say it was even better than the original. I smiled I was really happy that I have such awesome and talented friends like them. I really love them.
(timeskip)

It gotten late and I also needed to do some stuff at home so I had to leave. I putted my guitar into its case, waved everyone and said goodbye. Luka walked with me to the door. " I walk you home" he said. Huh? No need I don't need to walk that long it's fine don't worry. I don't want you to get in trouble for not telling the others your leaving and then they panicking because you gone and scared that something might happen and..

I got cutted of by a laugher from Luka. You could tell that I am nervous but me talking without taking a break from it is something new. Ugh of course it must happen to me.. that's so embarrassing. Luka stopped laughing and looked at me. He saw I was worried because I thought I creeped him out by talking without stopping. He patted my head and said with a little giggle  "May I walk you home now? I don't want you to get hurt when you walk alone cause of the Akuma attacks." I sighed and said with a little blush on my cheek: "you may"

He walked me home and we talked about jagged stone and stuff we like. We had a lot in common. We laughed together and the time we walked passed so quickly. I even was a little disappointed when we reached my house. "I hope you parents won't be mad for you to come home late" he said and smiled.
Ou I live alone. My parents stayed in Japan. When something happens or people want to talk with my parents they always have to go to the Agrestes. The (L/n) and Agrestes are really good friends since the childhood you know. I laughed and told him more about my family.

I thought it would be pretty boring to listen to family stuff but Luka didn't looked like it. He was interested and really supportive when I even talked about some problems. I felt really comfortable with him being around me.
A lot of time passed since we talked about everything possible. I gasped when I looked at my watch. Luka I think it's time to go Juleka and your mom must be worried. He looked at his phone and nodded.
He went out of the garden and stood at the garden door and waved to me to say goodbye.

I went to the garden door putted my hands on it got on my tiptoes and leaned a little forward. My lips meet his cheek. Thank you for the day Luka I really enjoyed it. I smiled.
"Thanks to you too (y/n) I also really enjoyed it" he said and walked home.

I looked after him for a few seconds before I walking inside my house. I was happy. It was one of the best days I had in awhile. But there was these feeling. This known feeling I absolutely hated. But what feeling was it?
(Timeskip)

I really tried to do my homework and the presentation for tomorrow but I couldn't concentrate. This feeling got on my nerves so I decided to take a quick shower and relax a little. After I was done I putted on my pj. Still feeling exactly the same. Of course what I was even thinking. Taking a bath and forget everything? The feeling I had really bothered me. I walked out my room and went to the balcony to watch the stars until a black cat appeared. Well good evening Mr. Cat. I sighed and he looked at me concerned.

"Is everything alright shorty?" He asked as I looked away from him. I don't know. There is this one boy he is super nice really supportive, caring, lovely. I only met him but it feels like I know him already years. There is this feeling I can't describe. I know I had it already but I hate this feeling.
"Love"? He asked as I turned to him in shock.
No way it can't be?No I don't love him. "I feel the same with ladybug so it's alright. You can tell me. She keeps rejecting me but I don't loose this feeling for her". I sighed thank you Kitty it really means a lot to me. I think you two would look cute together. I smiled to him.
"Right I think so too" he giggled and looked at me "so who is the lucky man?"

It's "Luka". Luka Couffaine.