Passed out

Ughh. Weird.

"Master Are you okay?" Both of my Kwami's asked.

'I am fine. I just remember something I forgot.'

"Memories"

'Yes a lot of memories. But only the once that happened in this apartment.'

"Master should we call someone to come over and look after you? We can call Luka."

'No I don't want to be a bother. Also it's not that I am hurt.'

"Yes master" both said in sync

'Listen Ozzu you need to tell me the consequences of what happens if I unite two Kwami's from another miraculous box'

"The Kwami's will unite but it takes a lot of power. It can even happen that you lose consciousness. So you better do it when someone is with you."

'I understand'. I grabbed my phone and grabbed my backpack. ' Ozzu, Stompp Hide'

They both flew into the backpack and I ran out of the house.

"Hey isn't that (y/n)?"
"Yeah it's her."

"HEY (y/n)!" I heard a person screaming and waving. I stopped running.

'Uh hi-' I felt awkward. Who are they? They seem familiar but I didn't recognize them.

"Are you feeling better. Seeing you running so fast isn't healthy. You just came out of the hospital. Are you going to school tomorrow?"

'I ugh yeah I am'. I still couldn't remember. Wait class photo. I pulled out my phone and looked at the photo.

'Your Alya and Nino Right?'

"Hey Hey buddy don't tell me you forgot us already

"Hey Hey buddy don't tell me you forgot us already."

'Actually I am I have no memories from you both. It's because I lost all of my memories during the accident. But I got better. I can remember a lot of people and places by now again. Also things that happened in the past. You guys are filling gaps that were unclean. You were at my finals right?'

"Yes." Both said in sync with a smile.

'I remember. You are also Carapace and Rena rouge! Please don't be to hard with me. I'll be sure remembering our memories from time to time.'

"Gha don't worry (y/n) we don't take it to hard. You fine and that's more important." Alya said patting my shoulder.

'Well then if you would excuse me. Gotta go. Enjoy your date you both.' I said waving and running off.

I was panting heavily. That must be it. A boathouse? HOWWW COOL. I said still panting.

The door opened.
"Huh, (y/n) it's you! Aww my poor daughter in law. I heard what happened. Are you feeling better now?"