Chapter 148

Motherhood is beautiful gift for every women in the world. It's something to cherished with love and nurtured with utmost care. Sanyukta experienced it all in her pregnancy period. Finally she is at the end of the waiting session, her final stage of pregnancy period has arrived. Sometimes she looks at the mirror, caress her 10 months old baby bump and hushes some sweet nothings to her unborn baby. Her face glows like moonlight everytime Randhir kisses her baby bump, both of them started counting days on calendar as Karan declared the delivery date. All she want is her baby to be safe and sound when she/he arrives in her arms.

It was another sunday when Sanyukta went for her cheek up with Randhir.

"Jiju is everything fine?" Randhir asked after the check up.

"Don't worry Randhir, both mother and the baby are fine. Aur normal delivery hone wali hain toh phir tension ki koi baat nehi hain." Karan assured him. 

"Jiju keya saach much sab kuch thik hain?" Randhir asked curiously as he remembered about the complications.

"Why, don't you trust me Randhir?" Karan asked back.

"No jiju it's not like that, am asking generally." Randhir said when Karan laughed.

"Aare everything is fine, so tum tension mat lo. Aab toh bass kuch din baki hain phir junior Shekhawat vi aah jayega." Karan said when both Randhir and Sanyukta smiled brightly. They came out from Karan's chamber and went towards the lift.

"Happy? Aab toh bass kuch hi din baki hain then you will get your first love in your arms." Sanyukta said when Randhir smiled brightly.

"So as you cause the baby is our first love." Randhir said when Sanyukta smiled brightly.

"Toh phir ghar chale, sabko good news dena hain." Sanyukta said happily.

"Yes we will but after a small work." Randhir said made her confused.

"Keya kaam hain?" Sanyukta asked curiously.

"Surprise." He hushed made her curious.

"Keya surprise?" She asked curiously when he smiled.

"You will see." Randhir said with a smile when the lift came. They entered inside and he pressed the top floor.

"Randhir hum upor kaha jaa rahe hain?" Sanyukta couldn't help but asking him where they are going.

"Have patience Sanyukta, told you that it's a surprise." Randhir said made her more curious.

He doesn't wish to break the surprise he planned for her when she became restless with each passing second. They came out from the lift on the top floor and he took her to a VIP private cabin. The room was vacant when she looked at him with curious eyes. Right now she has many questions for him and she can't wait anymore. But before she could ask anything he cleared her every doubt.

"This is the place where both of my babies will stay after the delivery till you both are fit and fine to get back home." Randhir said made her stunned. Sanyukta's expressions were worth watching. She looked around the room when Randhir came near her.

"I have pre booked this room for you. It's the best room in this hospital. And you know what this is the room where mom and I was staying when she gave me birth, so I thought this room is perfect for you and our baby. Do you like it?" Randhir asked placed his hand over her shoulder when she looked at him.

She had some mixed feelings now. She was very happy as their waiting came to the end but at the same time she was scared too. Scared of her delivery as it's her first pregnancy and that brings tears in her eyes. Seeing her tears he became surprised but he was habituated with it now. He smiled and cupped her face.