Chapter 30

Morning crept in, both were wrapped in each other's embrace. Sanyukta open her eyes as sun rays fall on her face, she lazily moved apart blinking her eyes. As soon as her vision got stuck on their bare position, she immediately shifted to a side with a jolt and covered her bare torso with the sheet. Her mouth got down with a heavy heart and moist eyes. She covered her mouth with her palm and tears started rolling down from her eyes. She tried to recalling last night's incident but could rarely get any view. And when she tried to get down she winched a sharp pain in her lower abdomen as well as found some blood strains on the bedsheet. It was now crystal clear to her that they made it last night. She hold the sheet tightly above at her chest and looking for her clothes and found them strewn on the floor. She wrapped herself with that sheet and pick up her clothes from the floor and dashed inside the washroom quickly. She latched the door and started sobbing bitterly.

"No....no, it can't be happened." She hide her face in between her palms.

Randhir woke up after sometimes and smiled recalling their moments. But reality hit him as he saw the messy state of the bed as well as his own. He saw his clothes on the floor and tried to recalling last night's incident but hardly remember anything.

"What the hell! Kaal raat keya huya hoga, mujhe kuch yeead kyu nehi aah raha hain! Kahi maine kuch..." He gulped hard thinking the worst.

"Sanyukta....ohh shit!" Panic strikes on his mind and he get up from the bed hurriedly.

He slipped into his clothes quickly and went towards the washroom. He found it locked from inside, he placed his ear on the door and heard her sobbing. Now everything is clear to him. He gathered some courage and knocked the door.

"Sanyukta....Sanyukta please open the door, I have to talk to you." He banging on the door continuously but can't get any reply.

"Sanyukta for god sake open the damn door please."

He kept banging on when the door suddenly open and a totally devastated Sanyukta came out. Her hairs were all messy when her eyes were red due to continuously crying. She looked at him with fiery eyes when he lowered his lashes unable to bear her cold glances.

"Aab keya rahe geya hain baat karne ke liye?" She asked in an icy cold voice.

"Sanyukta I-I am sorry." He said hesitantly.

"Sorry mat bolna, you don't mean it." She said coldly thus he looked at her.

"Sanyukta I don't did it intentionally, jo vi huya aanjane mein..." Before he could complete she grabbed his collar tightly.

"No you did it intentionally, zindegi barbaad kar diya tumne meri! Mujhe puri duniya ke samne zalil karke vi mann nehi bhada tumhara jo aapna ego satisfaction ke liye mujhe use kiya?" She hissed in anger.

"No....no Sanyukta aaisa nehi hain, maine aaisa kuch nehi kiya, trust me." He tried to convince her.

"Trust! Trust you....who don't even know the meaning of it!" She pushed him hard.

"Sanyukta maine aaisa kuch nehi kiya, main aaisa kyu karunga?" He asked confusingly.

"Aapna revenge pura karne ke liye!" She almost screamed.

"Mere pati hone ke baad vi maine kabhi tumhe aapne kareeb aane nehi diya, ussi baat ka frustration nikala na tumne, haan?" And tears rolled down from her eyes.

"No Sanyukta you take it totally wrong, maine aaisa kuch nehi kiya, please believe me." He pleaded.

"Believe on you! Jisne baar baar mere biswas ko toda hain!" She again pushed him thus his back touched the wall.