Chapter 5

Sanyukta came with Laila in an empty corridor.

"Laila ruko main yehi tumhara zip laga deti hu." Sanyukta said, checking around.

"Umm Sanyukta uss room mein chalo na, yehan koi aa jayega." Laila said pointing to a classroom.

"But Laila abhi kaun aayega?" Sanyukta asked surprisingly.

"Koi aa gaya toh, please chalo na uss room mein." Laila pleaded thus Sanyukta nodded positively.

"Okay chalo." Sanyukta agreed and entered the room. The moment she got in, Laila closed the door from outside.

"It's payback time babe!" And she left from there with an evil smirk.

Sanyukta heard the noise of the door and turned instantly and saw the door was closed, she was surprised.

"Laila-Laila are you there? Please open the door." She asked but nobody replied.

"Look Laila I don't like this kind of prank, please open it." She banged on the door but still nobody replied. The room was pitch dark and as well as silent like a dead one. But just then she felt someone's presence there.

"K-koi hai?" She asked nervously but no reply came.

She was not a coward or a believer in any ghost stories, but she has a strong feeling of someone's presence there. Just when she heard footsteps in the room.

"K-kaun hai?" She asked again gathered some courage, but again no reply came from anyone instead the footsteps came slowly but steadily closer to her.

"Main puchti hu kaun hai?" She gulped hard as she panicked now. Just then a lighter lit on her one yard distance and she saw a pair of dark brown orbs on that pale light.

"Ra-Randhir tum!" She was shocked to see him there.

Randhir takes slow steps to her when she steps back. Soon her back touched the wall and she was caged in between the wall and him.

"What the hell is this Randhir, ye kya mazak hai? Main abhi kisi ko bulati hu." She said and opened her purse and was searching for her phone but didn't find it.

"Tumhara phone Laila ke paas hai." Randhir said in an icy cold voice that Sanyukta looked at him shockingly.

"Matlab ye sab tumhara plan tha! I can't believe this! Main tum sabka complain kar dungi." She said and tried to leave when he held her by her hand.

"Randhir ye kya badtameezi hai, chhodo mujhe!" She tried to free herself when he pinned her against the wall.

"Badtameezi abhi tumne dekhi kaha hai Sanyukta Agarwal!" He said and pulled her close by holding her waist. She was breathing heavily as for there close proximity when he staring at her only.

"Randhir what are you doing, leave me!" She was trying hard to free herself when Randhir held her hands tightly. There was a raze in his eyes and she shivered to see the raze.

"Tumhe kya laga Sanyukta ke tum mujhe sabke samne beizzat karogi aur main tumhe aise hi chhod dunga! Aaj main tumhara woh haal karunga jo tum zindagi bhar nahi bhulogi! Tumhe aisa sabak sikhayunga ke tumhe pata chalega Randhir Singh Shekhawat se ulajhna tumhari zindegi ki sabse badi galti thi!" Said that he threw away her dupatta.

"Ranndhirrrr...what are you doing?" Sanyukta screamed as Randhir threw away her dupatta.

He didn't reply and pulled her closer by holding her waist. She tried to push him but he was way stronger than her. He pinned both her hands and came closer to her face. Their lips were an inch apart, his warm breath was fanning near her lips when her breath got hitched in her throat.