Chapter 144

Randhir came to the party and went near Parth.

"All okay?" Randhir asked slowly.

"Hmm everything is fine but what about with you and Sanyukta! Tum dono ki phir se fight huyi hain! I mean honeymoon par aaya hain yeah phir wrestling ladne?" Parth asked surprisingly.

"Humara story aalag hain bro. Jaise jeene ke liye saans lena jaruri hain waise hi humare liye ladna jaruri hain." Randhir said taking a glance of Sanyukta who was busy with her friends.

"Tum dono 8th wonder ho, saach mein!" Parth said playfully.

"Aabe 8th wonder ke bachche jyada innocent mat ban, humare bich fight toh mostly tere wajase hota hain!" Randhir said when Parth became shocked.

"Aare maine keya kiya?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Keya kiya! Tujhe Roja se milna tha toh tu mujhe nehi bol sakta tha, Sanyukta se bolne ki keya jarurat thi! Aur bola toh bola wo girlfriend se last meeting wali baat bolne ki keya jarurat thi! Pata hain usne mujhe kitna taunt kiya that I don't know how to be romantic! Just because of you!" Randhir complained when Parth smiled.

"Haan so what, you show her na that you are the king of romance. After all you are Randhir Singh Shekhawat, koi vi ladki tere charm se thodi na baach sakti hain!" Parth said playfully when Randhir looked at him.

"Koi vi ladki nehi sirf Sanyukta. I wants to impress her only. Aur tu uske samne jyada hero mat bana kar samjha or else mujhe kahi aur interest lena padega!" Randhir smirked devilishly taking a glance of Roja when Parth rolled his eyes.

"Kamine aaj mera engagement hain aur tu mere samne mere hi would be fiancee ko line marne ki baat kar raha hain! Bhabhi hain wo teri samjha!" Parth frowned dangerously when Randhir smirked.

"Finally we are in the same boat bro, remember that!" Randhir smirked naughtily when Parth made a face.

"Attention please." Harsh said thus everyone looked at him.

"Ladies and gentlemen thanks to all of you who took precious time to join us in our celebration. As it's the inauguration of this resort today. So people please give a round of applause for the person who makes this possible on this short period. And he is none other than but my son Randhir." Harsh said cheerfully pointed at Randhir who smiled brightly when everyone started clapped for him.

"Randhir am proud of you my son. Make me proud on future also like this." Harsh said proudly when Randhir smiled and mouthed a thank you. Everyone started congratulated him when Randhir mouthed thank you to them as well.

"Congratulations." Randhir turned to heard this and saw Sanyukta stood in front of him.

"Thank you. It's really mean a lot for me." Randhir said with a smile when Sanyukta smiled too.

"And now time for the another celebration." Harsh said when everyone looked at him again.

"Today is the day of the double celebration. As it's not only the inauguration of this resort but my nephew's engagement ceremony also. So ladies and gentlemen I want to introduce you all with the beautiful couple of tonight. Please put your hands together for Parth and Roja." Harsh announced and the spotlight fell on Parth and Roja. Everyone clapped for them when they smiled shyly to look each other.

"Parth Roja please come on the stage." Harsh said with a smile.

"Think one more time!" Randhir said playfully when Parth smiled and went to the stage when Harsh came to Roja.

"Come beta." Harsh said forwarding his hand when Roja smiled brightly and hold his hand and went to the stage along with Harsh and Renuka. She stood in front of Parth and they smiled to saw each other.