Chapter 151

At night when Sanyukta came to their room saw Randhir was busy to adoring their daughter. She smiled softly and sat down beside him.

"Beti se itna pyar mujhe toh kabhi nehi kiya?" She complained thus he smiled and looked at her.

"Then punish me begam saheba to disappointed you!" He said slowly thus she smiled brightly and hugged him.

"No you never disappointed me Randhir. And about the punishment tumne aapne hisse se jyada punishment jhela hain. So mujhe tumhe aab aur koi punishment nehi dena hain." She said hugging him tight when he hugged her back.

"No Sanyukta tum chahe kuch vi kaho aabhi ek aur punishment baki hain aur wo toh main complete karke rahunga." Randhir said in mind.

"Waise I can't believe ke papa ne pura office ghar mein shift kar liya wo vi sirf Rene ke saath khelne ke liye!" Sanyukta said in disbelief.

"He is Harsh Singh Shekhawat, aagar dad zid par aah jaye toh phir kuch vi kar sakte hain!" Randhir said slowly.

"You know what Randhir tum na bilkul aapne papa par gaye ho, kyu ki aagar tum vi ek baar zid par aah gaye toh phir kuch vi kar sakte ho!" She said playfully.

"Waise I can't believe papa ne maa ki designer saree ko Rene ki dipar bana diya!" Sanyukta said shockingly.

"Yeh unka roz ka hain! Mom ko tease karna dad ka favourite hobby hain." Randhir replied.

"So as you, mujhe vi tease karna tumhara hobby hain. Tabhi toh mere kapde phad diye thay!" She complained when he smiled.

"That happened unintentionally but if you want I can do it intentionally now!" He hushed caressing her neckline while she blushed.

"Rene soo rahi hain!" She almost whispered when he pulled her closer.

"Yes she is sleeping so I thought to play with mamma a little." He said huskily near her ear and kissed on her earlobe softly earning a soft moan.

"I love you Randhir." She hushed when he captured her lips and murmured the same. They were busy to kissing each other when they heard the baby's cries and they quickly apart. They both looked at the baby once then looked at each other and chuckled when Sanyukta took the baby on her arms.

"Hmm possessive daughter, she can't share her mamma with anyone." Sanyukta said proudly swinging the baby on her arms when Randhir smiled.

"Yes she is possessive but that for her papa. She can't share her papa with anyone not even her mamma." Randhir said proudly when Sanyukta smiled too. She humming a song and soon baby drifted into the sleep. She placed the baby in between them and looked at her angelic face. She kept her hand on baby's legs and adoring her when Randhir placed his hand over her hand thus she looked at him and both smiled at each other.

"Thank you Randhir mujhe Rene dene ke liye." She said softly bent down to him when he nodded a no and came closer to her.

"No thanks to you for giving me the most precious gift of my life." He said softly joining their foreheads.

"I love you world's most possessive papa." She whispered when he smiled brightly.

"I love you too world's most protective mamma." He said softly when she too smiled brightly.

                               * * * * * * * * *

Next day, everyone was having their breakfast when Roja came there. Parth became surprised to saw her there at this time as he doesn't know about her arrival when others became happy to saw her there.