Chapter 22

Dawn appeared. Sanyukta slowly open her eyes. But as soon as she open her eyes, her eyes got widened to find herself in Randhir's warm embrace. She looked at him with horrified eyes then tried to free herself from his embrace thus Randhir's slumber got disturbed. He open his half blurred eyes and saw her struggling to get out from his hold. Their eyes met for a second and reality hit him thus he left her next. Sanyukta sat up with a jolt when Randhir also sat up.

"I-I am sorry." He stammered when she adjusted her clothes.

"I told you na Randhir, don't try to come closer to me!" Sanyukta said annoyingly.

"I'm sorry Sanyukta, but maine jaan bujh kar kuch nehi kiya. Shayed galti se pillow ke badle tumhe khich liya!" He was hesitated.

"Just shut up, mujhe achchhe se pata hain tumhara intention keya hain Randhir!" Sanyukta said angrily thus Randhir get hurt.

"Ohh shut up Sanyukta, haar baat ki ek limit hoti hain! I think Mishti raat ko aapne room mein chali geyi hogi, that's why it's happened. Aur haan mujhe koi saukh nehi hain tumhe chhune ka yeah tumhare saath sone ka! Understand, huhhh!" He said annoyingly and again lay down covered himself with the duvet when Sanyukta sat there numb.

Sanyukta felt a little guilty, she looked at him once then get up from the bed and dashed in side the washroom. She came out after taking bath and when she dried her hairs some water droplets again fall on Randhir's face thus he blinked his eyes. He saw Sanyukta dried her hairs and applied vermilion after combing her hairs. Randhir's eyes don't blinked for next few moments. Sanyukta put a bindi and adjusted her pallu when Randhir just gawking at her. It's his daily routine now a days to saw her getting ready every morning. Sanyukta adjusted her pallu and looked at him when he closed his eyes to pretending to be slept.

Sanyukta came to the kid's room and saw them sleeping. She smiled to saw them. Both were fought all the day but end of the day they became friends again. Sanyukta wake them up and went to the kitchen. She first boiled milk then made a cup of tea for own and a cup of coffee for Randhir.

"Kaal ke liye thanks bolu yeah aaj subha ke liye sorry!" She murmured under her breath.

Randhir was enjoying his nap, as it's sunday so there was nothing for which he get up early. He thought to take another nap when Rehan and Mishti came and jumped on him.

"Aahhhhh!" Randhir all most screamed.

"Good morning chachu."

"Good morning mamu."

They greeted him.

"Aare kahe ka good morning, tum log morning ko good hone doge tab na! Pahele Sanyukta aab tum dono!" Randhir said annoyingly.

"Ek baat batao Rehan tumhe keya subha subha tumhari chachi ne mere naam ki supari diya hain jo aake mere upor hi kud rahe ho?" Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Lekin mamu bhaiya toh thupali nehi khate toh mimi kyu dengi unnko thupali?" Mishti asked with her cute accent.

"Aare budhhu yeh wo wala supari nehi, isski matlab contract to kill anyone." Rehan made her understand.

"Wow keya coaching di jaa rahi hain bachcho ko subha subha!" Sanyukta said entered at the room thus Randhir looked down. There was a tray on her hand, where two glasses of milk, a cup of coffee and a cup of tea were kept.

"Rehan kahase sikha yeh sab?" Sanyukta asked placed the tray on a table.

"Wo chachi movie." Rehan replied slowly.

"Hmmm, movie! Aabhi dudh pike dono aapne aapne homework karo." She said sternly.

"Hume dudh nehi pina." Rehan made a face.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें