Chapter 8

After having his breakfast Randhir went to the room to take a shower when Sanyukta helped Renuka in the kitchen. After some time, Sanyukta also came to the room. She didn't see Randhir there and thought he must not be there, so she took a saree from the cupboard and was about to unpin her saree when Randhir came out from the washroom wearing only a towel.

"Tum!" Both of them said in unison.

Sanyukta was shocked to see him as well as Randhir also to see her like that. She was busy rearranging her saree when he was busy staring at her.

"Stop staring like that and please for god sake wear some clothes." She said irritatingly.

"If you are forgotten this is my room toh main yahan jaise chahu reh sakta hu!" He said with an attitude.

"Excuse me, if you have not forgotten this is my room too! You aren't living here alone so have some shame!" She replied back.

"Achchha! Tum shame ki baat kar rahi ho, jo aise mere presence mein change kar rahi thi!" He mocked her.

"Ohh just shut up, mujhe nahi pata tha ke tum room mein ho!" She said annoyingly.

"Achchha pata nahi tha ya phir jaan bujh ke kar rahi thi, control nahi hua hoga tumse itna hot and handsome hubby ko dekh kar!" He smirked at her.

"I am not like you, jo kisi ko bhi dekh kar out of control ho jau. Aur hot! Huhhh, kyun oven par baith kar aa rahe ho kya!" She mocked him when he rolled his eyes and took steps towards her.

"Tu-tum ye kya kar rahe ho?" She was stammering and took steps back when he took slow steps to her.

"De-dekho dur raho mujhse, khabardar jo mere paas aaye toh!" She stopped as her back touched the cupboard when he came to her and placed his both hands beside her to block her way.

"Ye tum k-kya kar rahe ho, chhodo mujhe!" She was short of breath as their close proximity when he looked at her with a smirk.

She tried to push him but couldn't as he was more stronger then her but the next moment he distanced their frame by himself. Sanyukta saw there was a pair of jeans and shirt on his hand, she felt embarrassed as she understood that he came there for his clothes, when he was smirking at her.

"What!" She raised her brows.

"Ummm...tum thik-thak ho..." Randhir checked her top to bottom. "But unfortunately meri standard ki nahi ho! So you and me, sochna bhi mat!" He said with an attitude.

"Huhhh! Mujhe koi shauk bhi nahi hai, just move." She pushed him and dashed inside the washroom.

After getting ready both came down. Sanyukta touched Renuka's feet when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Hum chalte hain mummy ji." She said.

"Haan beta jao, shaam ko dono jaldi wapas aa jana." Renuka also said.

"Dono!" Randhir raised his brows.

"Mujhe kya phir se jana padega isse pick up karne ko! Driver nahi hu, aap driver ko bhej dena mom." Randhir said irritatingly.

"Nahi tum dono ko saath mein hi aana padega. Rasam hai, toh tum hi jaoge Sanyukta ko lane, samjhe!" Renuka eyed Randhir and he agreed became disheartened.

                            ***************

The journey was silent as Sanyukta was not in a mood to talk with her soul enemy. Randhir tried to irk her but after sometime he gave up as she was totally silent. Soon they reached Sanyukta's place. Sanyukta came down from the car and was about to go when Randhir stopped her.