Chapter 53

"Thank you very much Sanyukta." Randhir said hugging her carefully.

"Kyu?" Sanyukta almost whispered.

"For convincing Roja, I was worried very much but felt relaxed now." Randhir said slowly when Sanyukta frowned heard Roja's name.

"Isse toh bass ussi ki padi hain, hume bahar jana tha yeead hain vi ke nehi?" She made a face.

"Randhir tumhe koynsa phool pasand hain, gulab ka?" Sanyukta asked when Randhir looked at her confusingly.

"Phool, suddenly yeh sawal?" He asked confusingly.

"Nehi socha puch leti hu maybe you like roses. *pause* Aajkaal jab dekho uss Roja ka hi naam japte rahete ho!" She murmured the last line under her breath which is audible for her only.

"Sanyukta you must be forgotten that I am a guy not a girl who likes roses. We men likes tough things." He said proudly.

"I knew it ke tumhare pass dil nehi hain, tabhi toh tumhe flowers pasand nehi." She said hoarsely cause of her pregnancy hormones. Just few minutes back she thought that he might like Roja and now she said him heartless.

"When did I say that?" Randhir raised his brows.

"Aabhi tumhine kaha ke you don't like roses, you like tough things." She replied immediately.

"I said I don't like roses but I like flowers as others like. Aur rahi baat dil ki toh tum khud hi dekh lo." He said placing her palm on his left chest.

"Are you feeling it?" Randhir whispered near her ear when she shivered as his lips brushed on her earlobe slightly. She was feeling his heart beat silently when he hold her so close to him. She felt his hot breath on her cheek when she rested her head on his chest.

"Can you here it Sanyukta?" He asked when she jolted up and came out from his hold when he looked at her confusingly.

"Tumhara heart beat kuch jyada hi fast hain, jau jake check up karwao aapna." She said looking everywhere but at him.

"Keya yaar itna achchha romantic mood ka kabara kar diya!" He became disappointed when she controlled her smile.

"I think hume bahar jana tha." She changed the topic.

"Bahar; nehi toh, mujhe nehi jana." He shrugged his shoulders thus Sanyukta looked at him in disbelieve.

"You know what meri hi galti thi jo tumhare liye wait kiya jabke mujhe didi aur bhabhi ke saath chale jana chahiye tha. But koi baat nehi main aabhi chali jati hu." She said angrily and about to go when Randhir hold her hand.

"Where are you going wifey when your hubby is here?" He said teasingly and pulled her thus she bumped with his chest.

"Leave me." She started struggling when he caught her more tightly.

"Aare main toh bass mazak kar raha tha." He said when she looked at him confusingly.

"Hum jayenge na bahar to spend some quality time sweetheart." He winked at her thus her cheeks flushed.

"Mujhe nehi karna koi time spend wo vi tumhare saath, mujhe bass kuch kapde kharidne hain kyu ki pehele ke sab tight ho gaye hain." She said not looking at him.

"Hmm matlab mera pocket khali karne ka irada hain, aaisa bolo na wifey." He said teasingly when she frowned.

"Huhhh, mujhe koi saukh nehi hain tumhare jeb khali karne ka, maa ne mujhe yeh credit card diya hain shopping karne ke liye toh phir mujhe tumhare paiso ki koi jarurat nehi." Sanyukta said showing the card when Randhir just whistled.