Chapter 38

Sanyukta ate the fruit salad and juice halfheartedly.

"Now where is my ice cream?" She asked raising her brows.

"Ice cream! Koynsa ice cream?" Randhir also raised his brows.

"Randhir tumne bola tha ke yeh salad khane ke baad tum mujhe ice cream khane doge!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Achchha, maine bola tha but yeead nehi aah raha hain!" Randhir scratched his head and acted to remember.

"Randhir you cheater, you promised me!" She said angrily.

"Really?" Randhir pouted when Sanyukta gave a frown.

"Baby see papa is a cheater, I don't talk to him again!" Sanyukta said annoyingly touching her belly thus Randhir smiled a little.

"Baby tell your mamma that dada is doing masti only, the ice cream on it's way." Randhir said normally.

"Huhhh... I don't believe you." She twisted her lips. Just then the door knocked.

"There is your ice cream." Randhir smiled at her.

"Sachchi!" Sanyukta was excited when Randhir left the room to take ice cream.

"Here is your ice cream." Randhir came back with her ice cream. Sanyukta about to take the ice cream when he stopped her.

"Aare first wash your hands, gandi bachchi." He said playfully thus she smiled.

Sanyukta went to the washroom to wash her hands when her towel fall on the bathtub by chance and got wet.

"Ohh shit yeh towel toh gila ho geya aur yeha dusra towel vi nehi hain, aab main keya karu?" Sanyukta said worriedly.

"Sanyukta come fast, otherwise your ice cream will be melt." Randhir said knocking the door.

"Shit, aab main keya karu?" She started chewing her nails.

"Sanyukta you okay?" Randhir asked again thus Sanyukta felt helpless.

"Sanyukta?" Randhir again knocked the door thus she opened the door a little.

"Sanyukta what are you doing? Jaldi karo warna ice cream melt ho jayegi!" Randhir said when Sanyukta kept mum. Randhir felt something wrong.

"Sanyukta what's happened?" He asked curiously.

"Wo Randhir wo....mera towel bathtub mein gir geya hain." She said hesitatingly when Randhir noticed her properly as she finally came out from the washroom. She was stretching the end of the shirt.

"Sanyukta mera shirt hain koi skirt nehi jo itna khich rahi ho." Randhir said playfully thus she felt more embarrassed but still stretching the shirt.

"Look I don't have any interest to ogling your bare legs so will you mind to come and sit, otherwise the ice cream will surely melt down." He said thus she looked at him once then went and sat down when Randhir forwarded the bowl at her. She take first spoon of ice cream and moaned in pleasure. She was eating the ice cream when Randhir just staring at her.

"What!" Sanyukta asked as she noticed him staring at her. Randhir nodded a no then got up from the couch and leaned towards her.

"Wh....what, main ice cream nehi dungi." She said nervously when Randhir wiped out the ice cream from the corner of her lips and licked the finger.

"I got mine." He winked at her thus she frowned.

"Cheapo!" She said and concentrate at her ice cream when he smiled.

"Laila woh laila laila
Aisi tu laila"

Randhir was humming a song when Sanyukta stopped eating. She looked at him angrily when Randhir stopped humming.