Chapter 124

As the evening crept the birthday celebration starts with hustle and bustle. All their relatives, friends and guests were came to Shekhawat mansion to be a part of the grand party of the town including press and media who came there to cover business tycoon Harshvardhan Singh Shekhawat's younger son Randhir Singh Shekhawat's birthday celebration.

Randhir was getting ready in a tux. He gelled his hair and sprayed his favorite musky perfume on himself. He wore the expensive watch and looked at the mirror on a final time and smirked at his own image. He know he was looking damn sexy and Sanyukta couldn't remove her eyes from him.

"Not bad birthday boy. You look hot. Sanyukta ek baar phirse tujhse shaadi kar legi." Parth said from the threshold thus Randhir turned at him.

"But you look very dull bro. Roja definitely tujhse break up kar legi." Randhir said mockingly.

"She is not that type of girl Randhir who give importance to look and money. For her feelings and emotions are important not fame and wealth." Parth said firmly.

"Aur maine jaan bujh kar hi aapne looks par jyada dhyan nehi diya so that party mein log tujhe notice toh kare! Otherwise you know the charisma of Parth Kashysp." Parth said proudly.

"Aapne muh se aapne hi tarif!" Randhir said teasingly.

"Karna padta hain cause no one knows the value of real me." Parth said playfully and both laughed together.

"By the way happy birthday bro." Parth wished him hugging tightly.

"Thanks, but where is my gift?" Randhir asked playfully.

"Have patience bro cause that will be a surprise." Parth smiled mischievously when Randhir rolled his eyes.

"What's you up to? Cause jab jab tu aaisa smile deta hain that means kuch na kuch strange hone wala hain!" Randhir said curiously.

"Bola na have some patience, you will get your gift after the party till then no more queries." Parth said shutting his mouth.

"By the way where is Sanyukta? Tum dono ko saath mein niche jana hain, pata hain na?" Parth asked curiously.

"Wo di usse le kar geyi hain aapni room mein ready karne ke liye. She must be coming." Randhir informed him.

"Okay I think for a change tu pehele party mein jaa main baad mein Sanyukta ko leke aata hu, surprise entry ki tarha. What say?" Parth asked playfully thus Randhir crocked his eyes.

"Dekh tu aapna champagne pee mere scotch ki bottle ki taraf dekhna vi mat otherwise tere champagne ko aabhi call karke batata hu!" He threatened him thus Parth laughed.

"Okay then, I think I should go to the party now. But you two come fast as you both are the center attraction of today's party." Parth said and left next thus Randhir take a relief of sigh and went to the washroom next.

Parth came out from Randhir's room and walked to the party. On the way he meet with Sanyukta who was going to her room.

"Hey Sanyukta you are looking gorgeous." Parth smiled brightly when Sanyukta smiled a little.

"Parth main achchhi toh laag rahi hu na?" Sanyukta asked nervously.

"Sanyukta maine tumhe aabhi aabhi gorgeous keya spanish mein bola! Am sure Randhir tumhe dekhega toh phir aabhi propose kar dega." He said playfully.

"Parth am really nervous, niche saare press aur media aaye huye hain, what if kuch gadbad ho geya toh!" She said nervously when Parth understand her state of mind.

"Sanyukta relax, nervous hone ki koi baat hi nehi hain. Bass confident ke saath niche jau aur party attend karo. Waise vi sab Mrs. Sanyukta Singh Shekhawat ka official introduction ke liye hi wait kar rahe hain." Parth said when smiled widely.