Chapter 54

The journey was silent, Sanyukta was all silent and looking outside when Randhir steeling her glances time to time. Randhir drove the car to the beach and when he stopped Sanyukta looking at him confusingly.

"Hum yeha kyu aaye hain?" She asked looking the beach in front of her.

"You will see, come." Randhir said and they came out from the car. Randhir take her at a pani puri stall when Sanyukta looked at him surprisingly.

"Aare aaise kyu dekh rahi ho, pani puri khana hain pani puri khana hain bol bol ke mera saad kha liya aab jab pani puri samne hain toh khao na!" Randhir said teasingly but Sanyukta looked at him only thus he looked away.

"Suno yeh pani kitni din purani hain?" He asked to the vendor.

"Aare keya baat kar rahe ho aap, yeh aaj ka fresh pani hain." The vendor replied surprisingly.

"Dekh kar toh nehi laagta, ruko!" Randhir said and went to a shop nearby when Sanyukta's curious gaze followed him. Randhir back soon with a big jar of mineral water and a bottle of sanitizer.

"What's all this?" Sanyukta asked shockingly but Randhir didn't gave her any attention.

"Listen you aapna haat achchhe se dhoke yeh imli ka pani phir se banao." Saying this Randhir forwarded the jar and the sanitizer when Sanyukta's eyes became widened.

"Randhir yeh keya kar rahe ho sab dekh rahe hain?" She became shocked to saw all this.

"Koyn keya sochta hain I don't care, mujhe bass itna pata hain ke it's about my wife and my unborn child's safety. Unhygienic khane se infection ho sakta hain! Aur tum, suna nehi maine keya bola?" Randhir glared at the vendor thus he nodded positively when Randhir threw the remain tamarinds water.

"Randhir yeh keya bachpana hain, sab dekh rahe hain!" Sanyukta said looking around them.

"Aur tum pani puri khana se pehele aapna haat saaf karlo." He forwarded the sanitizer at her.

"Mera haat already saaf hain." Sanyukta said sternly.

"Aagar pani puri khana hain toh isse haat saaf karo otherwise I don't allow you to eat this." He threatened her thus she doesn't have any other way.

"Okay fine." She gritted her teeth and take the bottle.

"Bhaiya zara tikha banana." Sanyukta said excitedly.

"Nehi bilkul tikha mat banana, meetha banau." Randhir warned that vendor.

"What the hell Randhir, keya main aapni marzi se kha vi nehi sakti?" She said irritatingly.

"And how many times I have to remind you Sanyukta that you are not alone now, you are pregnant so you have to take care about you and the baby too." Randhir said annoyingly when Sanyukta kept mum. Randhir looked at her sad face and decided to be soft.

"Okay thoda sa tikha banana..."

"Aur khatta vi." Before Randhir completed Sanyukta said excitedly thus Randhir smiled.

"Haan haan khatta vi." Randhir said as he knew that how much girls like sourish thing on their pregnancy.

"Wow what a cute couple." A lady who was standing there said to another lady thus both Randhir and Sanyukta looked at each other.

"Aare pani puri khilaya phir vi mood off kyu hain tumhare Sanyukta?" Randhir asked as they sat inside the car.

"Mujhe sirf 50 rupeeya ka pani puri khana tha aur tumne 500 rupeeya uda diya aur wo vi ek bekar si reason ke liye!" She said angrily.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें