Chapter 127

Randhir became shocked to saw Sanyukta there. Even shock was the underestimate word in front of his situation. He was looking at her with wide open eyes as if trying to digest the fact that she is here only in front of him when she came near him. He blinked his eyes when she just hugged him next which enough to make him believe that she is here on his embrace.

"I missed you." She hushed when he came back to his senses.

"What are you doing here?" He asked breaking the hug quickly.

"So you believe it now?" She smiled sweetly.

"Believe what?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"That am here, that to in your arms." She said huskily when he maintaine a straight face.

"Stop your nonsense and tell me what are you doing here?" He asked curtly.

"Aare I missed you, that's why am here baby." She said caressing his cheek with her fingertips when he jerked it off.

"Shut up Sanyukta, tum yeha par aaise aachanak! Kaise aayi kiske saath aayi, aakeli aayi ho keya?" He asked anxiously when she smiled inwardly to saw his love and care.

"Udd kar aayi hu." She replied increasing his heart beat.

"What flight se aayi ho wo vi aakeli! Aur mom ne tumhe aane diya wo vi aaisi critical situation mein!" He said in disbelief.

"Maa keya Randhir aaj toh bhagaban vi mujhe tumhare pass aane se rok nehi sakte thay." She said firmly.

"Enough Sanyukta, how can be you so careless? Don't you know that you can't travel on this condition! Aur tum itni dur Goa chali aayi wo vi aakeli!" He said furiously.

"Relax she came with us." Came a voice from the threshold thus Randhir looked over there and saw Parth along with Roja there.

"Tum dono yeha par keya kar rahe ho?" Randhir became more shocked.

"Tujhe koi short term memory loss ki bimari hain keya! Aare tune hi toh bade papa se kaha tha kisiko bhejne ko resort ki final inspection ke liye! So as a board member main aaya hu aur Sanyukta aana chahati thi toh phir usse vi saath laya hu." Parth shrugged his shoulders.

"Short term memory loss ki bimari toh tujhe hain jo isse Goa le aaya! Bhul geya ke Sanyukta ko travel karna mana hain aur tu usse flight se leke aaya! Yeh hain teri responsibility?" Randhir said angrily.

"Randhir relax, hum sab Goa car se aaye hain." Roja said in between which raised his anger more.

"I don't care, the thing is jijaji ne mana kiya tha na travel karne se!" Randhir said angrily.

"Randhir hum jiju ka permission leke hi aaye hain, tu chahe toh badi mom ko call karke puch le." Parth replied shutting his mouth.

"What are you doing here?" Randhir asked this time to Roja.

"Now it's confirm ke memory loss ki bimari tujhe hain! Aare she is my PA so she have to come with me na for the final checking." Parth shrugged his shoulders.

"Ohh really for checking? Maine toh dad se lunch ke baad baat kiya tha aur tum sab raat ko hi tapak pade! What do you think I don't have brains?" Randhir said annoyingly.

"Really you have that bro, seriously?" Parth asked innocently when Randhir glared at him.

"And you, you came here with this two idiots then what about granny, wo keya aakeli rahengi? Such irresponsible you are Roja." Randhir said curtly when Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

"Mera gussa bechari Roja par nikal raha hain! Khud jo mujhe chhod kar chala aaya uska keya, sadu kahika!" She said in mind.

"Ohh hello Mr. Responsible, jyada angry young man banne ki jarurat nehi hain, okay! Badi mom ne emergency basis par Radha masi ko Miss D'souza ke ghar bhej diya hain wo granny ka kheyal rakhengi. So you just don't worry." Parth replied shrugging his shoulders.