Chapter 1

The mansion was well decorated with lights and flowers. The sky is almost covered by the lights of crackers. The atmosphere was full of joy as it's the wedding day of Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the younger son of business tycoon Harshvardhan Singh Shekhawat.

Randhir was sitting in the living room surrounded by his elder brother Rajveer and other cousins. Randhir was checking the time again and again impatiently when his bhabhi Anjali came there.

"Kya baat hai devar ji ye baar baar time kyu dekh rahe ho, kuch bahut important hai kya?" Anjali teased him with a naughty grin when all his cousins started laughing. Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Kya bhabhi aap bhi!" Randhir made a poker face.

"Achchha baba ab jao apne room mein, koi waha par bahut besabri se tumhara wait kar rahi hai!" She again teased him and all his cousins laughed again.

"Mujhe nahi jana." He looked away.

"Toh hum soo jaye bhabhi ke saath?" His cousin sisters teased him thus Randhir glared at them. Rajveer who enjoyed his brother's state now speaks up.

"Aare kyu bechare ko tang kar rahe ho, aaj suhagraat hai uski." He kept his hand on his shoulder.

"Kya bhai aap bhi!" Randhir said annoyingly when get up.

"Aare dulhe raja kitne utable ho rahe hai room mein jane ke liye!" Anjali teased him again, thus Randhir frowned.

"Aab ye muh banana bandh karo aur chalo mere saath." Anjali smiled.

"Bhabhi bola na mujhe nahi jana." He faked anger.

"Haan haan pata hai, andar toh ladoo phut rahe honge, ab ye drama chhodo aur chalo mere saath." Anjali dragged him with her and both came to his room.

"Bhabhi kya aap bhi!" He tried to hide his excitement.

"Ohh ho dulhe raja nautanki mat karo, aur andar jau, wo kab se wait kar rahi hai." Thus Randhir smiled shyly and about to go but stopped by Anjali next.

"Aur ye lo, use de dena." She handed him a solitaire ring and left.

Randhir entered his room. The room was well decorated with candles and flowers. The king size bed was also decorated by flowers and rose petals. And there his newly wedded wife Sanyukta sitting on the bed, hiding her face under the veil.

Randhir smirked and slowly went towards her and next moment he caught her forearm tightly and pulled her harshly from the bed.

"Dulhan ki tarah kya baithi hai!" He removed her veil and looked at her.

"Haan toh kya bola tha 'I pity that girl's luck who will marry you!'.... and you threw the rose on my face. Now pity your luck Sanyukta, cause now you are my wife."

Randhir's eyes were devilish where as Sanyukta was standing there motionless. This was supposed to be the happiest day of every girl's life, but Randhir ruined all the happiness of her life, he ruined every damn thing. How her life has changed in the last few days. How her destiny has knotted her with the person she hated the most.

Sanyukta was still in a state of shock how Randhir trapped her in his plan and tricked her to marry him. She wanted to cry but somehow her tears didn't come out. She was numb with pain when he continued to spit out venom.

"Bahut akad rahi thi na jab maine date ke liye pucha tha, ab dekh liya uska natiza! Jiske saath tumhe ek simple sa date par jana pasand nahi tha ab zindegi bhar uski biwi ban kar rehna padega! So phir se Randhir Singh Shekhawat ko dubara thappad marne se pehle apne aap ko ek baar aaine mein jarur dekh lena wifey!" He smirked at her state.

Second Love (Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara