Chapter 42

Sanyukta tried to push Randhir when he pulled her closer almost plastered their body. He was kissing her smoothly taking her upper lip now when she started melting slowly. Soon she started responding also. This is her second kiss on that same day too with a man whom she hated the most for spoiling her life. But he is the same man who is her husband and the father of her unborn child too.

He left her shoulder found her responding and slid his hand towards her waist and hold that gently. She was confused by her own feelings now. How can she kiss this man and get pleasure when he was responsible for all the odds in her life but her hormonal levels were not letting her understand anything now. Her hands were resting on his shoulder when he hold her waist possessively. Both were drawing pleasure out of their this unexpected kiss. His hand slowly reached to her bosom and pressed them gently. She let out a shirk thus he can back to his senses. His brain started working again and he realised what was happening.

He left her next and pull back immediately when she was panted for breath. Both are looking away trying to get a grip over the situation. He just praying that she doesn't cry again for this. Her pregnancy hormones can make her do anything.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I should leave from here." He said this without even meeting her eyes and left the room next when she was stood there numb.

She slowly came in front of the mirror and looked at own image. She can saw her messy state and swollen lips but instead of get angry she was blushing hard.

"Shameless!" She smiled a little touching own lips and look down as she can't able to look at own image due to shyness. But her smile vanished next as she remembered something.

"Again he made me breathless. Shameless kahika, huhhh!" And she frowned.

Sanyukta applied some cream on her swollen lips and was combing her hair, she was thinking about the incident between them.

"Again he kissed me and again I didn't stop him! How could I allow him to do that and...and moreover that I kissed him back, how could I? What he think about me, I have to talk with Randhir." She thought.

"But what will I say, which is happened was mutual then what I have to say now?" She thought again.

"Okay I will tell him that which is happened was a mistake, by chance ho geya, toh wo kuch galat na samjhe. Haan yehi thik rahega." Sanyukta said that line sometimes more and was satisfied.

Randhir came to the terrace and sat on the swing.

"Shit mujhse phirse gadbad ho geyi!" He ran his fingers in between his hairs.

"Mujhe usse wo sab kuch nehi bolna chahiye tha. How could I said that she take advantage of my drunken state! When she can't did such thing. Aagar usse kuch ho jata toh, how can be I so careless!" He shook his head in disappointment.

"But main vi keya karu, holi ke din keya huya tha mujhe kuch thik se yaad hi nehi hain! Mujhe wo missing link chahiye, I have to remember all." He closed his eyes and trying to remember what happened that day.

Sanyukta came out from their room when her eyes fall on a closed door.

"Shit, maa subha se aapne aapko room mein lock karke rakha hain aur maine ek baar vi unka khabar nehi liya!" Sanyukta felt ashamed and went to Renuka's room. Renuka was half laying on the bed when Sanyukta go and sat beside her.

"Maa?" She called her thus Renuka removed her hand from her eyes.

"Maa aap kab tak aapne aapko room mein lock karke rakhengi?" She asked worriedly.

"Keya karu Sanyukta aab toh main tumse nazre milane ki layek nehi rahi. Randhir ne jo kuch vi tumhare saath kiya usske baad main tumhare samne keya muh leke aau?" Renuka's voice was broken.