Chapter 72

"Randhir wo main saree nehi pehen sakti." Sanyukta said slowly.

"Kyu! Kyu nehi pehen sakti?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"Wo saare blouse chhote ho gaye hain, fit hi nehi hote ek bhi. Kuch aur pahenu!" She said hesitatingly.

"Ohh thik hain!" He nodded with a sigh which didn't unheard by Sanyukta. She felt bad.

"Shayed koi fit aah jaye, main try karke dekhti hu." Sanyukta said slowly.

"It's okay Sanyukta, tum koi comfortable dress pehen lo." Randhir replied with a smile.

"Nehi, I mean let me check first." She said thus he nodded. After searching sometimes she took out a saree from the cupboard.

"Yeh blouse thoda oversize tha pehele, I think aab fit hoga." She said to herself and about to go to the washroom but stopped next.

"If you want you can go first." She said looking at him.

"No it's okay, you go first. Waise vi tum girls ready hone mein bahut time lagati ho." He said mockingly thus Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

"Huhhh, not more than you!" She twisted her lips and went to the washroom when Randhir chuckled and started removing his clothes. Sanyukta came to the washroom and wear the petticoat and blouse.

"Chalo yeh fit toh aaya." Sanyukta take a relief of sigh.

"Randhir was asking for something for first time. Aagar nehi de pati toh bahut bura lagta." She said looking at her reflection when smiled brightly. She then looking for her saree and realised that she forgot that in the room.

"Shit saree lana toh bhul hi geyi, aab keya karu! Room mein toh Randhir hoga!" She started chewing her nails.

"Aare Sanyukta aur kitna time lagayogi, hume dinner par jana hain, breakfast mein nehi!" Sanyukta heard him to saying.

"Haan aabhi aayi." She said and unlatched the door slowly. She peeped outside and saw Randhir was standing there only in his pant and she was witnessing his bare back. Randhir also heard the door noise and about to turn when Sanyukta stopped him.

"Stop, just don't turn around." She said in a jiff and Randhir stopped at his place.

"Why, what happened?" He asked confusingly.

"Wo I forgot my saree here, so..." She stopped in the middle.

"Haan toh keya! Tum yeha saree peheno main washroom jata hu." He was about to turn but again stopped by her.

"No, stop." She all most screamed.

"Jab tak main saree nehi pehen leti tum uss taraf muh karke khade raho, okay." She said when taking her saree from the bed.

"But..."

"Bola na idhar mat dekhna, uss taraf muh karke khade raho." She ordered him thus he sighed. He shook his head and about to say something when his eyes fall on the mirror where he can saw her reflection clearly. She was in her petticoat and blouse only and looking extremely hot and sexy. He smirked naughtily.

"Sanyukta are you sure ke main issi taraf muh karke khada rahu?" He asked when smiled inwardly.

"Haan haan am sure, uss taraf muh karke khade raho, idhar bilkul vi mat dekhna!" She said when tucked the saree in her petticoat.

"Okay as you say wifey." He said when smirked looking at the mirror. Sanyukta was busy to wearing the saree when Randhir was lost in her beauty. He just gawking at her through the mirror.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें