Chapter 101

That was the beautiful morning when Randhir opened his eyes and found his queen laying beside him being carefree. The satin sheet rarely covering her secrets and her cleavage was visible for him. He smiled to saw her beauty and started caressing her neckline with his finger tips thus Sanyukta turned on the bed exposing her bare back which arose his raw desire. Randhir touched her alluring bare back and started caressing it with his finger tips thus she moaned softly.

"Ummm... Randhir chhodo na." Came her nearly inaudible sleepy whisper.

"Nehi chhodunga." Randhir said when placed a chain of kisses on her bare back.

"Puri raat toh sone nehi diya aur aabhi vi tang kar rahe ho." She complained thus he smirked.

"Keya karu penalty jo bhadna tha!" He said huskily thus her cheeks burnt.

"Shameless kahika!" She said opened her half blurred eyes.

"Achchha tum aaise expose karo toh koi problem nehi aur aagar main tumhe aaise dekh kar aapna control kho du toh phir main shameless! I said you girls are double standard." He complained thus Sanyukta became shocked.

"Maine kab expose kiya?" She asked when sat down on the bed.

"Toh yeh expose nehi hain toh keya hain!" He said pointing towards her almost bare body thus she covered them with the sheet quickly.

"Shut up, you did this last night." She frowned when he smirked cheekily.

"Is that so, then who tore down my shirt's buttons, haan?" He asked playfully when her cheeks turned red.

"Ghatiya shop se karidoge toh phir aaisa hi hoga!" She said became embarrassed.

"Achchha toh phir keya issi liye raat ko mujhe chhod hi nehi rahi thi as a punishment?" He asked naughtily when Sanyukta hide her face on his chest.

"Dhyet." She said shyly when he smiled brightly.

"Waise I don't have any problem baby, tum jitni marzi mujhe punish karti raho main penalty dene ke liye ready hu." He said huskily when she turned totally red.

"Randhir please." She whispered.

"Waise tumhari skin kafi soft ho gayi hain, I think I have to help you in your skin care. Ummm... din mein at least 3-4 baar moisturiser lagane mein mujhe tumhe help karni chahiye toh phir tumhari skin silky smooth ho jayegi." He said caressing her back when she pushed him a little.

"Very funny, I know your every trick. Tum moisturiser lagane ke bahane keya karoge mujhe achchhe se pata hain so koi chance nehi." She eyed him when he made a face.

"Kitni unromantic ho tum. Pata nehi kaise pyar kar baitha tumse!" He frowned when she smiled.

"It's won't work anymore Randhir. I know all your tricks so move your body parts and give me my clothes." She said with a smirk.

"Why should I? Tumhare kapde hain tum khud hi le lo." He made a face thus she rolled her eyes.

"Meri hi galti hain jo tumse expect kiya, main khud hi le lungi." She said curtly and about to get down from the bed when he pressed her mouth with his hand and pulled her from the back. Sanyukta was struggling to get out from his hold when he touched her back with his lips.

"Aab expectation galat rakhogi toh phir main keya kar sakta hu wifey!" He said kissing her bare back when she was breathing heavily. Randhir removed his palm from her mouth thus she started moaning when he about to remove the sheet which still hiding her from him when Sanyukta stopped him.

"Randhir no, not now please." She said holding the sheet thus he looked at her.

"I don't have to wait till night to love my own wife." He said firmly.