Chapter 5~ Woah

(Ben's POV)

We walked back into the barn hand in hand, which was a little weird since don't know what we are right now. Are we together? Are we friends? Or are we working acquaintances? Well whatever we are, I liked her. When we got to the barn and saw Robert with his back facing us, we quickly jumped apart and tried to act normal. He must have heard us coming and turned around. He looked at us suspiciously. We just smiled. He said something, but all I was doing was staring at Lennox. Robert walked away and back into the house. Lennox and I walked over to my truck. She thought she heard something so she looked away. That was when I took a step forward and leaned towards her, and when she turned back around I was an inch from her.

"What ar-" I cut her off before she could finish as I smashed my lips up against hers. After the initial sense of shock she caught on but then quickly stopped.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are doing Ben?" She asked.

"I am kissing you, is that a problem?"

"No but I think we should be done now, unless you want my father to kill you." She said quietly.

"Ok, but I have a question for you."

"What is your question, City Boy?" She asked through her smile.

"Will you, Lennox, be my girlfriend?" I asked in the most sincere way I could think of.

"I would love to Ben, but we can't tell my dad, and especially not Jackson."

"Ok, but can I tell all my family and friends?" I asked wanting to be able to rub it in there face that my girlfriend was hot.

"Yes you can. I want to meet these people tomorrow at school, do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand drill sargent. Now I should go home before it gets suspicious."

"Yeah, I will see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah, do you want me to pick you up in the morning and bring you?"

"Sure if you don't mind. "

"I will see you tomorrow, girlfriend." I said quietly so that her parents wouldn't here as I drove out of the driveway. I watched her wave as I left. I couldn't believe she actually said yes.

(Lennox's POV)

I can't believe Ben Finley Reid just kissed me! From what Ashley says he is the biggest player at her, well now our, high school. She said he has never even had a girlfriend, and that made me feel quite special. And now he is my boyfriend. The only other boyfriend I have had was Adrian and I can't go through that again. So I will just have to be careful this time. The only problem was keeping this secret from Jackson and dad. Well tomorrow was going to be exciting, and I couldn't wait to tell Ashley.

Thanks for reading! Sorry it was short.