Epilogue

7 years later...........

"BEN FINLEY REID WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY KITCHEN AND CHILDREN?" I yelled when I walked into the kitchen. The sight before me was a mess. My husband and my six children in the middle of a food fight in the kitchen.

Blakelyn, Aaron, Declan, Holden and Hudson were scattered around the kitchen flour and eggs in hand with Ben in the middle holding onto our 3 year old Maddox who looked like a ghost, covered in flour.

"Making Christmas cookies got a little out of hand," Ben shyly looked away.

"Yeah I see that," I rolled my eyes.

"We are sorry mommy, but accidents happen." Holden and Hudson shrugged at the same time.

"Haha thats funny cause thats what mommy says about when she had you two," Declan laughed.

"Shhh.... I do say that but they don't need to know that. Now, we have fifteen minutes to get 8 people ready, I will take Blakelyn, Holden and Maddox you take the other 3, ready, set, break." And just like that we were off and getting ready. Its Christmas eve and all of our friends are coming over.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I missed you, its been 4 years since I have seen you." I hugged Shane.

"Yeah, well I'm divorced and moving back so your going to be seeing a lot more of me now." He smiled.

"Hey everybody!" Juliet shouted as she walked through the door.

"Juliet, I haven't seen you since your wedding 5 years ago," I hugged her.

"Oh my god, your-your huge!" I stared at her giant belly. "But how? You got divorced 3 years ago."

"Well thats actually why I am here the baby daddy is moving here so, so am I. But I will tell you more on that once everyone is here." She was glowing and I could tell she was genuinely happy for the first time in 7 years.

"I'M BACK BITCHES!!" Mason yelled coming through the door.

"Mason I swear if you yell one more time today, I am taking all your Christmas presents back!" Laurel warned.

"And I would appreciate it if you do not swear around my children." I laughed.

"Ah Lexi its been so long," Mason smirked and hugged me.

"Mase you live 5 minutes away and I saw you yesterday, remember I watched your kids along with my kids and Kristen's and Tenley's while you went shopping?"

"Yes, yes I do remember because you called me after an hour and asked how much longer."

"Ben and I had 16 kids to watch for 5 hours in the middle of winter."

"Hey you volunteered-" he was interupted as Kristen, Jackson, Tenley and Trey burst into the house along with alot of cold air.

"Brrr lets round up the kids and sit down Juliet has something to tell us about how she is pregnant at this moment." Kristen cut Mason off.

"To the living room children!" Mason yelled to all 16 kids and they all ran from where they were and followed all in the same superman position he was.

I sat down on the couch next to Ben and our children all piled on top of us.

"Well since you two know nothing about any of us anymore and have never met any of our children, we will sum it up and introduce you to them." Kristen stated and pointed at Juliet and Shane.

"I am going first since I have the most kids. You were both there when Ben and I got married and Blakelyn is my daughter and she is almost 9 then you were also there when I had Declan and Aaron and they are 7 years old now. However after you both moved I finished nursing school and Ben went to college and is a high school history teacher now. I don't work at the moment and in the summer I stay home and help with the farm and during the school year I watch everyone's kids that don't got to school and work on the farm in the morning. Then after we finished school we had another set of twin boys Holden and Hudson they are now 5, and about 3 years ago I had our last child Maddox. So Mase built us a house and Laurel did the interior design, all we had to do was move in." I finished the story then looked for Tenley to tell her story.