Chapter 29~ Daddy You're a Grandpa

Walking into the kitchen trying to be secretive while on the phone, not the easiest thing to do.

"Hey let me call you back Gran gotta talk to daddy, tell Blakelyn I love her," I tried to whisper.

"Hey baby girl, what did Grandma want? And who is Blakelyn?" Dad asked

"Okay so we are going to have this conversation now, great," I muttered.

"What conversation?"

"Okay so I called Grandma to see when we can go and see the baby that she 'adopted'," I put air quotes when I said adopted.

"Whats up with the air quotes on adopted? And who is Blakelyn?"

"Ugh, okay well Blakelyn is the baby that grandma 'adopted'-" I was cutoff.

"Yay, you told dad about your baby so I don't have too!" Jackson exclaimed. I smacked my hand on my forehead before I looked up at dad.

"What do you mean your baby?" He growled.

"Oops.... I guess you didn't tell him," Jackson started to inch away when I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

"You started this mess now you get to clean it up,"

"But Blakelyn is your baby why do I have to explain it?" He whined.

"Okay idiot, you are making this worse,"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR BABY?!?!" Dad yelled making us both flinch.

"Okay do you want the short story or long?" I asked innocently.

"Any story would be nice at this point Lennox," he softly sighed.

"Yeah, you are a grandpa, so Adrian switched colleges after I told him I was pregnant, he didn't join the army. I thought you and mom would be mad if I was pregnant so once I started to gain weight I moved in with grandma and she helped me through it and homeschooled me at the same time. Then I had the baby in July and left for Panama City in August. Grandma agreed to put on the act so I didn't have to tell you until I was ready, because I couldn't take care of her and couldn't stand the fact of someone else raising her, so Gran said she would take care of her until I took her with me."

"Oh Lex you shouldn't have been scared we would have excepted you anyway, I mean your mom was pregnant with Jackson when we turned 16,"

"I know I was just scared and felt that Grandma would be the most help, her name is Blakelyn Danielle Jackson, Blake for short," I smiled and handed him the pictures.

"Lennox she is beautiful, I love you sweetheart," Dad whispered to me as he hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "When do I get to meet her?"

"Well you are going to have to get in line for that, now everybody wants to meet her," I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Wait, so your friends found out before me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"It was during the game of truth or dare last night," I blushed at the thought of what we all did. Including the Trey incident.

"Oh, that reminds me, who gave Laurel the dare to sing that horrid song at midnight last night?"

"How could you tell that it was Laurel?"

"She has a very distinct voice and she is loud all the time so you can pick it out anywhere," we laughed.

"And it was Mason who dared her," I smiled.

"Remind me to kill that boy later," just as he said that Mason and the rest of the crew walked into the kitchen.

"Right on time," I smirked at Mason.