Chapter 25~ Valentines Day

Today is Valentines day. And I get to spend it with Kristen and Jordan at the doctor's office. Yay. Note the sarcasm. Right now Jordan is on his way here but we are taking separate cars though so that they can go on a date afterwards. This is the first time he gets to hear the baby's heartbeat and see the baby.

"Okay I hate calling the baby an it or just baby so lets think of a name," Krist commented.

"Lets call it Squishy like from Nemo, 'I will name it Squishy and it will be my Squishy," I quoted the movie.

A car horn honked outside and Kristen and I headed out the front door. I always make her sit in the back seat so that if I slam on the brakes she will only hit the seat and not the dashboard. We followed Jordan out the driveway and down the road towards the doctor's. Kristen called Jordan as we pulled out onto the highway. Just like that everything happened so fast and I slammed on the brakes. But not fast enough. The glass shattered and everything went black.

(Jordan's POV )

"Shit!" I watched as Lennox flung forward then slumped down in the drivers seat. I dialed Mason and told that the girls were in an accident and if he could call everyone else. I ran over to the car and tried to get to Lex but the pickup truck was so far into their car I could barely even see her. She was unconious and not responding I called 911 and soon enough the paramedics were there and cutting her out of the car. Kristen was fine but feeling stomach pain so they took her in the abulance along with Lex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been at the hospital for 7 days now and Lex is still in a coma. We are all so nervous and Kristen is like freaking out that she hasn't woken up yet, even though the doctor said its okay. Krist was released from the hospital 4 days ago after she got an ultrasound and found out the baby was just fine. There are 11 of us all crammed in the hospital room, most of us have come and gone but some haven't left the spot for the entire 7 days we have been here.

(Lennox's POV)

Ugh, I am in so much pain. Well I guess I am not dead cause if your dead you don't feel pain so... I slowly flicked my eyes open to see my hospital room filled with people, including Ben which was odd. No one even noticed my eyes were open so I tried to speak.

"How's my little Squishy?" My hoarse voice croaked.

"Who is Squishy?" Jordan asked calmly.

"Oh my god, your awake and the first thing you say is how is Squishy? What about important things like I am awake!" Kristen exclaimed.

"Who is Squishy?" Jordan asked asked louder than last time.

"Well, I don't know you people act like I haven't been awake in forever how long was I out? Like 3 maybe 4 hours?" I asked.

"Who is Squishy?!" Jordan yelled this time to get our attention.

"Geez settle down, Squishy is the name we gave the baby so we don't have to call it an it, idiot. But sweetheart you have been in a coma for a week." Kristen replied annoyed.

"Thank you for the clarification finally," Jordan muttered.

I felt my eyes tear up as I looked around the room and saw everyone, even Jackson and Ben. But I didn't see Mason or Shane which raised question but quickly was put aside when I saw, one guy I did not know. And then the smell was terrible.

"Have you guys like not left cause you smell terrible," I laughed.

"Well most of us have left to shower and change, or at least to eat but Ben, Brandon, Jackson and Trey haven't left your side besides to use the connecting bathroom for a week, we have to bring them food."

"Thanks guys but you didn't have to stay, but quick question where are Mason and Shane?"

"Oh, about that well, I called Mason when I was trying to get you guys out and he called everyone else, however he and Shane came to the accident instead of just going straight to the hospital. So they found the drunk that hit you guys and started a fight until the cops broke it up. So long story short they are in jail for another three days, until we bail them out."

"Okay I think they take the whole protect me thing to seriously, I think you need to talk about that Jackson." He looked astonished at what I just said. "Yeah, Shane told me the day after they beat up Ben, sorry about that by the way, and the boy can't keep a secret to save his life,"

"No I deserved it," Ben smiled sadly.

"Okay well Doc says they can release you in two days and then you have to take it easy for a few months," Dad chimed.

"Yeah, but what exactly happened to me?"

"You punctured a whole in your appendix so that was taken out, you were cut by the glass on your wrists, and you had a concussion and were knocked out," Ben croaked. I smiled at him to tell him thank you but was still confused as to why he was here.

"Uh can I have a minute alone with Ben?"

"No," was Jackson's immediate answer, "someone else has to stay with you,"

"Fine then Trey will stay since I don't know who he is," I answered.

They left and shut the door as Ben stood up and moved closer.

"Why are you here Ben?" I sadly sighed.

"Because even though you are mad and hate me doesn't mean I still don't love you Lennox," he chuckled.

"Please you have hurt me so much already, and I can't let you hurt me again."

"Please Lennox, it was a moment of weakness and I said yes, Amy ran into me in the hallway and kissed me then dragged me with her and I was too drunk to stop myself. But if you want to further investigate ask me why I didn't leave,"

I felt the hot tears running down my face before I sniffled and said, "Why didn't you leave the hospital Ben?"

"Because I still love you Lex. I still love you. And I wanted to be there when you woke up and I wanted to be there to comfort you and help you recover because I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have and I always will." He quoted the necklace that he gave me and I through back at him on New Years.

"Please go home and if you have to stay, wait in the waiting room cause this is really painful with you being here," I softly said.

He left and shut the door behind him shaking his head. Trey stood up and came closer to me to hug me, and I hugged him back and sobbed into his shoulder. He was really conforting for not really knowing who he was besides one of Jackson's friends.