Chapter 31~ Baby Weekend

Grandma and everyone left or went to bed except for Trey who fell asleep on the couch with Blakelyn. I just left them both snoring when I went into the kitchen to clean up the mess. I dropped one of the pans and immeadiately heard crying.

Oh, great.

Trey came racing in, holding a screaming Blakelyn. I started laughing so hard I was almost on the floor.

"What is so funny about your baby crying?" He asked

"The look.........on your........face," I managed to say in between laughing.

"Ugh, just fix her," he outreached his hands toward me.

I grabbed her and started to bounce her up and down as she snuggled closer to me. "You looked like you broke her, I just dropped a pan and she woke up, she is just tired."

"Thank God," he swiped his forehead in relief. He looked nervous like he was debating with himself about something.

"I am going go to put her to bed, then go to bed, you can do whatever," I started walking up the stairs.

I reached into the crib and layed Blakelyn down on her back. I grabbed a blanket from my bed and layed it down over her. I felt arms snake around my waist, when I was turned around. Trey looked back at me and pulled me closer to him when I felt his lips brush mine. I was surprised but then pulled him back down against my lips only this time harder. He moved along with me with passion, like the first time he was just testing to see if I would slap him or something. I realized what I was doing and hesitated before I finally said screw it and kicked the door shut.

"You can spend the night in here if you want," I leaned my forehead on his, both of us breathing hard.

He just nodded and pressed his lips against mine again. His tongue traced my lips and I opened my mouth as he picked me up and set me on my bed. Then before I knew what I was doing my shirt was on the floor, only breaking the kiss for a mere second. Trey's lips moved to my neck to my give us a chance to breath. I tugged on his hair and guided his mouth back to mine. I played with the bottom of his shirt and he pulled away to pull it off. I fell on my back and he automatically hovered over me using his elbows so that he did didn't crush me. Then my jeans were off and it suddenly hit me what was happening. I pressed my hand against his bare chest and he pulled back.

"Sorry, I got carried away." He huffed.

"No its fine, I just can't," I motioned my head towards Blakelyn in the crib.

"I get it, but this is close enough for me, and I wouldn't want to pressure you into anything that you don't want to do and especially since the last person left you with a child, I mean I totally-" he started to nervously ramble.

"Trey, just shut up and kiss me," I cut him off.

And just like that we were back to kissing each other like our lives depended on it. He slid his jeans over his legs and jumped back on the bed. We slid under the covers and I fell asleep in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and felt unusually warm, and there was something heavy laying on my stomach. I rolled over to find myself face to face with a sleeping Trey. He looked so peaceful. It then sunk in that I was wearing only a bra and underwear while Trey only had on boxers. I remembered kissing him before stopping myself and falling asleep with him against me. The warm feeling brought back the sleepy feeling and I drifted back off to sleep.

"Ahhhhh! My eyes!!" Jackson screamed as he burst into the room. I awoke with a sudden jolt and Trey jumped.

"Jackson! What the hell are you doing in my room? And on a Sunday morning at that," I yelled startling Trey whose face turned very red when he saw Jackson standing in front of us.

"What am I doing in your room? What the hell is my best friend doing in your bed?"

"I don't know things just kinda happened, I guess," I shrugged and rubbed my eyes. "Again why are you in my room?"

"If you must know I came to get my niece since we are going to play, since we leave today and also jump on your bed but I guess thats not necessary," he picked up a smiley Blakelyn out of her crib as she giggled.

"Well now you have her, get out, and next time don't scream just whisper." I complained. "And by the way, Dad doesn't have to know about this," I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Oh, I am so telling dad." He smirked before walking out of my room and tossing Blakelyn in the air.

I lightly kissed Trey telling him that it was okay if he opened his eyes now. He groaned before his eyes shot open and he sat up.

"Well that's never happened before," he slightly smiled.

"Yeah, sorry,"

"No problem, we should probably get dressed though, before Jackson really does tell your dad and he comes up here,"

"Yup, thats a good idea," I started to walk towards my closet when a hand clutched my arm holding me back.

"Will, uh..........will you.......um b-be my g-girlfriend Lex?" He stuttered scratching the back of his neck uncomfortably.

I grinned, "I'd love to Trey but how are we going to do this? You live in Florida," I kissed him, then put on my old shirt and jeans.

"Well I come home every two weeks, and we can skype. And you will be in Florida in a month so....." he explained.

"Its not ideal, but we can make it work," I picked out clothes for Blakelyn to wear then went downstairs to find my brother and daughter covered in food from head to toe. While Kristen, Brandon, and Dad stood around watching the action unfold.

"Ugh, really guys?" I tilted my head and everyone in the room started laughing. "Come here, babe," I outstretched my hands to Blakelyn and she grabbed my fingers pulling her self up. "Now you get a bath," I tickled her tummy and laughed.

I ran the water in the bath tub, while put on a swimsuit and undressed Blakelyn. The water was just warm enough so I set her down, however she tried to stand up but slipped and fell into the water. I picked her up and set her back towards one wall so she wouldn't slip again and I slid down next to her.

I rinsed all the food from her hair and face, then I layed my head back against the edge of the tub and held her tight to me. I was just relaxed when the door creaked open. I rose my head to see Kristen standing there with tears rolling down her face.

"Hey, whats the matter?" I sat up.

"He's done."

"What do you mean he's done?" I was clueless.

"Jordan broke up with me and said he doesn't want to be a part of the baby's life, he said he couldn't handle it at 18 years old," she started to sob.

"Oh Krist, I am going beat the shit out of him," I mumbled, which I guess she heard cause she laughed a little.

I stood up from the tub and handed Blakelyn to her. Blakelyn started play with Kristen's hair and giggle. She would hide behind her and play peek a boo with her. It made Krist feel better and occupied Blakelyn long enough for me to get her and I dressed. We got her cleaned up and went down stairs. Dad was having a loud discussion with Trey which could only mean that Jackson really did tell Dad. I walked up in front of Trey to talk to Dad and Trey put his arms around me and Blakelyn and I just leaned my back into his chest.

"Whats up Dad?" I innocently asked.

"What do you mean you are dating Trey?" He put on his protective voice.

"He is my boyfriend," I slowly restated.

"Since when?"

"This morning,"

"Fine, but you hurt her like Ben did and I won't go easy on you like I did him, got it?" He warned.

"Yes sir," Trey replied.

"Good, well you boys better get going if you want to make it there on time," he told Jackson and Trey.

"Bye, I will see you when you come for spring break," Trey lightly kissed me and I hugged Jackson, before we watched them drive away in the truck.