Chapter 14~ Payback is a Bitch

(Laurel's POV)

I woke up with my head on Mason's bare chest. It took a few moments to let my eyes adjust. Then I stood up put my bra and underwear back on and slipped a robe over the top. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped in the hot shower and sat in there for awhile before I heard a knock on the door I got out of the shower, dried off, and wrapped a towel around me. I opened the door to find Mason leaning against the door frame, with his sweatpants on.

"Morning beautiful." He leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey baby," I smiled. "Are you going to take a shower?" I asked.

"I wasn't but I can," he winked.

"I just got out and I am going to eat before Ben gets here with that frickin whistle and blow horn of his."

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." He chuckled. I walked towards the door and started to turn the knob, when Mason grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him. He put his hand behind my neck and pulled me toward him so that I brushed my lips against his. Before I knew it we were backing up and Mason was on the bed.

"Mason............not again." I whined

"Ok baby, but you might want to put some clothes on before you go down there."

"Oh right." I got dressed in a tshirt and some loose sweatpants. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and applied some light makeup.

(Kristen's POV)

I woke up with a jolt. I felt myself rock back and forth. I opened my eyes and realized that we must have fallen asleep in the boat. I was laying next to Jordan in the bottom of the boat, in the middle of the lake. I tapped him and he sprang up into a sitting position.

"What the hell happened?" He asked rubbing his head.

"Well good morning to you too. But I am guessing we fell asleep last night." I sarcastically said. Jordan quickly stood up and it rocked the boat. The next thing I knew he shifted his weight and I felt the chilly water surounding my body. I resurfaced with a gasp. I saw him pop up a few feet away from me. He looked around frantically when he spotted me his face relaxed.

"Sorry." He said apologetically.

"Its okay," I giggled and swam over to him. I kissed him softly before tipping the boat back over and climbing in. We rowed back to the shore and walked hand in hand upto the lakehouse.

(Juliet's POV ) 

I was in the middle of my bed when I woke up this morning. I still had my dress on but it was covered in rice and flour. My memories of last night are a little hazy. I think Shane and I may have had to much to drink. All I clearly remember is that we were supposed to make supper and Shane knew my favorite food. But then it starts to get really fuzzy, I don't know exactly but I think I kissed him. The problem was he was no where to be found right now. I got up and already felt my head start to pound. I clunked down the steps and saw that Shane, Laurel, Asher, Tenley, Jordan, and Kristen were already up and making breakfast. Shane came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He spun me around and kissed me, hard. Well I guess that answers my question about last night. That was when the whistles started. I felt him smirk against my lips. I unwillingly came up for air, wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself into his chest.

"Well looks like you guys owe us five bucks." Laurel, Kristen, and Tenley smirked.

"Here," Asher and Jordan handed them each money.

"Two questions, One, what are you paying them for?" I was clueless.

"Oh we made a bet." Kristen explained. "That we could get you and Shane together by the end of this weekend and we suceeded, so....."