Chapter 32~ Road Trip

1 month later...... Spring Break

"Do you have everything packed?" I yelled to Kristen.

"Yup and it's in the car," she replied.

"What did I tell you about lifting things?"

"Ugh I am only 4 and a half months pregnant I am not even that big,"

"Whatever,"

"Remind me again why we are driving to Florida?"

"Cause its cheap and 'we are spending time together'," she quoted.

"Ugh, what time do we have to pick up the rest of the freaks?"

"Oh change of plans they are meeting us here," she read a text from her phone. As if on queue they drove in the driveway.

"Lets get this show on the road!" I yelled. The 8 of us packed in the car. Mason driving with Laurel at shotgun, Ben, Juliet, Brandon in the middle seats, and then in the back was Shane, Kristen, and I.

"How did the fucking pregnant lady end up in the back?" She asked.

"God, language, no need to get angry," Mason shouted back to us.

"Don't worry its just the pregnancy hormone thing it makes her really angry sometimes," I shrugged.

"Okay, Daytona Beach Florida," Mason muttered as he plugged the address into the GPS, "19 hours!"

"Well lets get going we will stay over night in Nashville! That means 9 hours you impatient freaks!" Kristen bellered from the back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, I am going to kill one of you," I threatened.

"Seriously shut up!" Krist growled. As she punched Shane in the shoulder and he jumped while rubbing his arm.

Mason pulled over to the side of the road. "Everyone out of the car now!" He yelled. We filed out and followed suit along with everyone else. "I don't give a damn if you think its funny or your tired, enough is enough. Juliet and Laurel, no more fricken singing, Ben and Brandon stop arguing with each other, and for the love of God Shane, no more snoring! Now get your asses back in the car and enjoy the last 15 minutes before we get to the hotel." He scolded.

We pulled into the hotel parking lot and checked in. I grabbed the room keys and slugged my way back to the group. "Okay guys, it is 10 o'clock at night lets get this done fast, we have two rooms which means four beds how do you want to do this?" I asked as I yawned.

"Fine then lets do pregnant lady, Lex, Laurel and I, in one room and Ben, Shane, Juliet and Brandon in the other." Mason suggested.

"Nope, not gonna happen I am not sharing a bed with Ben, no offense buddy," Shane stated.

"None taken, I don't want to share a bed with you either." He shrugged.

"Fine then Kristen and Shane switch," I said.

"Okay, lets go, we can go swimming or whatever before we leave in the morning if you want but for now just sleep." Juliet kept pressing the button for the elevator like somehow that was going to make it be there faster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Belly flop!!!" Ben jumped into the pool.

"Ahh hot tub here I come," I soothed.

"We are in too," Juliet, Laurel and Kristen answered.

"No you are not miss, no pregnant ladies in the hot tub," I waved my finger in her face.

"Yeah yeah whatever, we should probably leave soon anyways since we have nine hours left of driving today," she scanned the rest of the pool area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, hey baby," I was greeted by Trey when we arrived in Daytona.

"I missed you," I whispered back.

"I missed you too," he smiled and gently placed a kiss on my lips.

"Oh, so I see how it is, the boyfriend gets all the attention and your big brother which you haven't seen in a month is ignored." Jackson mouthed off trying to get our attention.

"I love you big brother," I pulled him in for a tight hug.

"Well I am going to bed but be ready cause in the morning we are going to get this spring break started!" Mason yelled.

Okay this is a short and sucky chapter, but I had to put it in as a filler on whats to happen next. I will try and update by Thursday but no promises.