chapter 6

As soon as I entered the ballroom , my eyes fell on an anxious Kate.

I walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder.

"Oh my god Belle where the hell were you?" She sounded half angry and half anxious as she hugged me.

"I was in the loo" I half whispered.

"Don't lie. We checked every single washroom , including your room. We couldn't find you anywhere" she warned me.

"I- um I was outside?", I chuckled nervously.

She made a disappointed look "with whom?"

"Tom?"

"Tom who?"

"Tom hiddleston? Will's bestfriend"

"Tommy. ?" She asked being surprised.

" Yuh I guess so"

", Isabella, you know he's an actor. You cannot just go out with him" she said angrily .

"What do you think? I went out with him? If so then no , he found me there." I snapped . For she blamed me for something I didn't do without any proof. My mind still didn't question me why can't I go out with someone they know.

"What? Oh sorry I had no idea. I was tensed and all. Sorry for the mistake" she promptly apologised.

"It's okay. "

" If your father knew what you were doing , you would be killed" she said as she fixed her hair.

" I am well aware of that. " I gave a reel smile.

"Why.. can't we go out? Like with someone we know?", I knitted my brows after I looked at her.

"Ah well cause you know it-" she was on her way to explain when someone called her across the room. "Um sorry dear. I'll be right back" she apologised and I nodded. With that she left me standing alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The ball soon wrapped up after the final dance.

After the exhausting day, we dispersed into our room.

The staffs helped me to get out of the gown . I was already full so I went inside my washroom and sat down on the couch inside.

I had quite a lucky day. Because first of all everything went nicely without a problem if I don't count father in it. Second of all I got myself a friend. Tom. He was very subtle and civil guy. He wasn't like those choleric British like I thought I would meet and last of all the card to the solitary. Again I had Tom for that. The unrevealed words are intact with him. Even more. Which he would be kind enough to tell me about, afterall I am mamma's daughter.

Immediately I thought of contacting for our little meeting.

I took out my phone to call him

I scrolled through my contact list when I realized I forgot to take his number.

"Shit shit. No. I don't know when I will be meeting him next time", I panicked because I had no idea when we're meeting again and I will be able to take his number.

I was just about to have a anxiety attack when realization hit me.

"Maybe Will has it" I quickly wore the coat of my night gown and ran down the stairs to his room.

I knocked slightly which made me come in a sight of a sleepy Kate.

"Ella , you didn't go to bed yet dear?" She asked.

"Um yuh I was about to but I remembered a real important work. Is will here?"

"Yeah he's inside. Come in" she moved to let me come inside.

I walked into the rosy colored room and found Will was reading a newspaper.

"Ellie, you didn't sleep yet?" He asked me.

"No. Sorry for disturbing. I just need something and I will leave real quick"I said as I sat across him.

"No it's okay sweetheart. What do you need?" He smiled. So did I.

"Um you know that friend of yours, Tom?" I asked .

"Yuh what did he do?" He nodded and asked.

"He didn't do anything" I chuckled. " I just need his number do you have it?" I asked in the lowest tone possible so that Kate doesn't hear or else she'll start spreading rumors about me that we have something in between us. To be honest I wouldn't mind.

"Yuh I do. But why so?" He squinted his eyes.

"What do you mean by why so?"

" I meant that, why do you need his number?"

"What does that means to you? We're friends okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows and made a half sad half disappointed face.

"You never met him. How did you befriended him?" He chuckled.

"Alright. I didn't come here for some interview. Tell me you have his number or not" I stood up and placed my hands on my waist.

I saw him chuckle , nod and take his phone in his hand.

" You're still stubborn" he said and gave me his phone. I copied the number that was displaying over the phone.

"Thanks brother" I smirked and left the room.

I went into my room and texted him.

Me:
Hey Tom. It's me Isabella :)

I waited patiently with hope that he didn't sleep and will reply me. And yes, I did got a reply back.

Tom:
Hey darling. You're still awake?

Me:
Yeah. You too?

Tom:
Yes, just about to sleep

Me:
Omg did I disturb you?

Tom:
No way. I was also about to ask your number from Will as you mentioned for meeting One day?

Me:
Oh yeah , that's why I texted you. So let's meet . When can we meet?

Tom:
I am free . It's always upto you hun

Me:
Well, let's say tomorrow Lunch?

Tom:
Tomorrow it is :)

Me:
Yesh. So then , go to sleep. Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite :)

Tom:
Goodnight <3

I was feeling really bad for pretending being friends for informations. But then again I needed them. So tomorrow it is. I hope the sun rises earlier than it does.