chapter 34

LIFE TAKE turns.

Being rather big or small, but they're turns.

And what turns means?

An aspect where your life changes. Life changes from one department or the whole of your life.

There were ways , but one chooses to stay there because it's gonna take your lifetime.

My life did too. It too took a turn. An unexpected turn.

Actually , it was taking too much turns in a year time.

I really didn't notice it coming.

Some turns comes with revelation of the truth and some comes with little or big lies to cover the wounded , broken heart with salt.

Truthfully , over last 3 months, I had totally lost my faith and trust in men. Male species. I thought all men are alike. When they gets their fills done with a woman or a girl, they leave them behind for bearing those unbearable heartbreaks.

Where was my mistake though? I had seen all hearts breaking in front of my eyes , even my one. What has any girl who has fallen in love here ever gotten except for betrayal and disgrace.

But my faith in men, not all , but on some of them were restored.

"It is two that he's playing with"

A familiar voice echoed in my ears. It felt external.

I breathed constantly and closed my eyes.

I looked back to see a redheaded man through my blurry eyes.

Great , he knows it too that I was in love.

The feeling of being revealed made me want to cry out more.

I didn't know what to reply.

I was sitting on the tiled floor in front of the fountain.

"H-how do you know?" I finally turned my head back and questioned.

His footsteps reassured that he was coming towards me.

I felt him sit besides me.

"Look, I don't know who you're talking about, who you're in love with or anything like that , all I know is you should run back to him" harry said. Those words showered me with reliefs .

He doesn't know who. Thank god.

I didn't dare to lie because I know he might have heard all.

"Yeah okay, I won't . All men are alike." I sniffed and sat down properly.

"And why's that so?" He asked.

"He broke me first. He asked me to go away." I replied.

"Who the hell is that bastard?" He asked with a harsh voice.

"Someone you know" I replied and saw him taking preparations to stand up. I immediately held his hand and made him sat down properly again. "Now please , for god's sake don't go around with a rifle" I grimaced.