chapter 7

"The truth is more painful than the lies. And vice versa"

        ~R.I.S

" I am so so so sorry" I apologised as I ran behind Will.

"What you did wasn't soothing at all. Never be reckless while making friends" he responded to my apology.

"I thought he was a friend of yours? And after all he does seem nice" I opined.

"He is a friend of mine. A very good one. But you cannot go out alone to talk to a man alone. And never when he's an actor. This is our rules and regulations. And you need to follow them . I wouldn't have gave his number to you if I knew you went out with him alone. Think if father knew you went out with him alone, he would seriously lay you out in lavender." He verbalized everything inside him.

I never stopped walking behind him . After a long minute of silence, I exhaled deeply and spoke up.

"Today I had plans with Scarlet for visiting the city. At least I can do that right?" I lied to him with my eyes glued to my feet.

I heard him sigh and take my chin in between his thumb and pointer. He pulled up my face so that I could see him.

"Sorry for being stringent .Darling, you don't have to ask to do anything when you are with a female. I shouldn't have been so harsh on you. You have every right in this kingdom as much as we all do. Just don't go along with men. It's not in our rules. And yes you can go out with Scarlet" Will smiled and his statement made my heart melt.

I hugged him and he did it back.

"Thank you" I thanked him and he kissed my forehead.

"You have no idea how much I missed my little sister" he caressed my cheeks.

"So did I miss my brother"

"Now. Get ready for your day or else you'll get late" with that we dispersed to our rooms.

I slammed my door and stood against it.

The only thing I did was take out my phone and text Tom.

Me:
Good morning Tom. I hope you haven't forgotten about our lunch today. Did you?

Tom:
Good morning sweetheart. Of course not. How could. Afterall it was the princess' order.

Me:
Lol. Well Tom we got a problem here.

Tom:
What that can be?

Me:
So we got a rule that we can't, you know, hang out with male people without someone with us. So can you act we ran into each other?

Tom:
Yes sure. What time then?

Me:
As we planned , lunch time , 12  what do you say?

Tom:
Then 12 it is. Hope to see you <3

Me:
And I you

Then I texted my best friend Scarlet about the visit along with the act we are going to do.

I went to my wardrobe and found that bracelet of mum's. I quickly wrapped it around my wrist. Then I started to rummage around for the perfect outfit.

After a solid 15 minutes , I was successful in destroying my perfectly settled wardrobe for a sleeveless olive long dress which barely went over my knees with a pair of shorts for emergency.

I quickly took a shower. At first it was so embarrassing and weird cause the maids used to come and help me shower. Like I am enough old now. Then I told Liz who stopped then.

Then I changed to my clothes. I checked my clock which read 11:32 am.

I called Scarlet to meet at the entrance so I met her there.

"What's up with you and Hiddleston huh?" Scarlet asked as soon as I stepped out of the kingdom.

"Long story. On the ride" I said and got inside the car.