chapter 35

" no no no , leave" I tried to snatch my hand back, but it was of no use as he was much stronger than me.

No no, this shouldn't happen. I have to stop it at any cost.

If this happens, he'll probably think it was worth playing with me. That I am a weak, helpless and coward woman.

Harry kept on dragging me by my hand
I kept on trying to seize my hand but he just held. And never left it. Until we stepped inside the palace.

"Why did you stop?" Harry asked looking back at me as I stood rubbing my hand with a agitated face.

"I am not going" I furrowed my eyebrows, making an irritated face.

"And please do provide some reason" he smiled sarcastically. He stayed like that for few seconds and immediately changed into a serious face, getting ahold of my hand again.

"Henry I swear , leave me alone or I am gonna create a scene" tried to take my hand back, again.

"My name is Harry and I don't care if you do. They'll probably think you as the culprit" he replied, not looking at me once.

Lie.

"Alright I will. I will. Just halt for a second" I lied.

He immediately stopped on his tracks.

"What?"

"I need to go to washroom. " I said. I squinted my eyes and grimaced "I swear  I haven't peed from the morning"

He let go off my hand.

"I'll be waiting here. If you don't come here in 5 minutes I'll pull the emergency lever" he warned me.

I took on my heels and turned towards the balcony.

"Um Isabella, the washroom's on the left turn" Harry said.

"I am going to my room's one" I stuck out my tongue at him and walked there.

Guess what? I kept two men waiting. Nice isn't it?

The balcony was a like a mile long. A little bit of every part was crowded. So I headed towards the place where there was nothing but silence. The end corner of it.

It had a partition. Which stood between the garden out and palace inside. It was upto my lower belly.

I jumped up and made myself sit there. Yes , wearing a long dress

The sky looked like it was decorated with jeweleries. Twinkling like the fine piece of diamond that sat on my grandma's crown. But designed and aligned like a human. Three like triangle, three like a line in the middle and three at the end.

They looked so lonely. Just like me.

"Someone became a astrophil whilst going for the washroom I see" someone scoffed behind me.

I looked behind and saw Matthew.

I would have been more agitated if it was Harry.

I chuckled "sorry, how could I not? Look at them." I pointed at the sky "raising their fans every night"

"True" he came to my side. But he didn't sit like me , with his legs out of the partition, he just stood. "They are reminding me of someone" he said looking at the sky.

I didn't ask who. As it's his personal information.

"Mhmm"

After a few seconds of silence , Matthew broke it.

"Won't you ask who?" Matthew queried.

"Your personal information. Anyways, who was it?"  I asked, looking at his cheekbones.

"Yeah personal. They reminded me of someone named Isabella. Whom I met Tonight" he tried really hard to hide a smile.

I didn't knew if I should gasp or say thanks.

"They should remind you of me. I mean look at them. How lonely and underrated" I didn't even realize what I was saying.

Matthew looked at me "Bud , I didn't say that for being emotional and depression."

"I mean the fact is true though" I chuckled.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah seriously"

A long minute of silence hovered over us and no one dared to spoke. Until Matthew broke it again.

"Why is this place so lonely?" He asked.

"Why do you think it's lonely"

"Because it's just you and me. We're Alone" I felt like his breath just touched my skin.

I started to realize the vulnerability of this situation. Anything could happen.

I swallowed and looked beside only to see he was standing a hand far from me.

Suddenly Matthews phone went off.

"Yes dad? Yeah now? Like now? Why? O-okay . I'll be there. Alone? Okay"

Matthew's eyes travelled upto me.

"You have to go?" I inquired.

"Unfortunately" he srunched his nose.

"It's okay. We'll meet soon" I patted his upper arm with a fake hope.

"We will"

He looked at me and I did the same.

"Ca-can I um"

"Can you what?"

"Um can I take your number?"

I scoffed.

"Seriously. You had to ask with such suspension"

"Sorry"

"There you go" I showed my phone to him with my number on it because I don't remember my number.

"Thanks. Now can I seize a hug?" He asked.

I nodded and he hugged me from my side.

"Bye , see you soon"

"Bye"

With that he left. And I was sitting alone again.

He was a nice company, truthfully. Like my kind of sense of humor. My type of movie choices. We could have made a great pair of best friends with scar.

I was hoping by this time Harry had forgotten about my existence. Or else he would have pulled the lever a long ago.

Why are things like this? Why all this only with me?

Is it because I hide a lot? Is it because I am a coward inside? Or is it because I overthink a lot and end up going in the wrong way?

Some people just don't know how it feels getting hurt. Some doesn't have the knowledge that they are hurting someone. Some does it to enjoy. And some thinks they are assisting them but instead they are just hurting.

Life has been playing games with me since the very first day. We are supposed to love our life. But how are we gonna love if it's so messed up and untidy?

"Excuse me have you seen William arou-"