chapter 31

Dear Diary,
Today is the day. It has 2 months and 16 days since I fell in love and 2 months since I stopped feeling, anything. Wherever I felt like crying, whenever it hurted , it pained , it wanted to make me scream , I closed my eyes and stopped feeling. As if , nothing is there and I am just floating.
So here comes the day. The day I will , I mean maybe meet him ,in person. But I have to keep up my appearance. Even if I have to squabble with myself. You're the only one I trust , I ain't gonna lie to you. But I think , I think that the stain isn't gone yet. And I am pretty sure it's gonna appear in me all over again, if I see him. But I'll try hard to get rid of it. That's all for today, I'll keep updating. Love you too much.
Your bestie,
Belle.

I took a deep breath and slammed the notebook.

To be honest, it feels good to share the truth with someone or something without being judged or without some guidance.

Today, there is an event. Event for my father has a direct blood relation with Vlad The Impaler, sometimes known as Dracula. He was brutal to his enemies. He killed around eighty thousand people in his lifetime, which lasted for nearly about 52 years .Isn't it strange? A human dracula, a huge event for finding out you're a relative of a dracula and I am also , somehow a relative of a dracula.

No , but the strangest thing to me was that I was actually being brave. Brave enough to step up in that event, to fight my fears and feelings and to be present in the moment he might be ,as well.

Informations missing, I actually had mental therapy. For a 3 weeks to build up self confidence. It somehow worked it's incantations on me , coatingly.

Nothing was gone at all. All that happened was that I learned the techniques to battle with my thoughts, fears and that little voice in my head.

Scarlet was out of city with her parents because of their business problems. All over again, I was Alone.

But , specifically, I wasn't actually though. I made a friend. Ben.

After the first conversation we had , Scarlet kept his number. I wasn't actually being paranoid but I felt that he came here to take information to give to him , so that he could hurt me more. I know, it was a bit too inside.

But I found out I was wrong. He was actually here for his friendship.

Two days later I left that room and Scarlet took his number , he came again. To see how I was.

I kind of yelled at him. But then, he kept on coming, until my nerves calmed down.

Eventually we started gossiping,next we became friends.

I stood up from my chair and went to my closet to see my dress.

It was a long dress ,colored with a greyish shade on maroon. As beautiful it was , it seemed as if I would look like a scarecrow in it.

Though we had makeup artist to clear me up.

The clock showed it was 2 pm and the event was to start at 6.

After a few hours, I finished my lunch and went to the makeup room.

"Please sit here ma'am" the artist escorted me to a chair.

I opened my shoes and sat there.

Abruptly memories came and hit me.

The last time I sat here , grandpa showed up.

I closed my eyes and thought about those good times, positively. No tears, no crying.

I smiled when I remembered how he told me he was a Greek prince.

Good old times. Will never be back.

"Ma'am you've got a lot of dark circles" an artist came and started tapping something under my eyes.

"Yeah , work loads , you know" I lied.

It took around an hour and half to make look like the old me. But like the last time, I didn't have any spark in me.

I got in my dress and was fully ready.

I was feeling a bit anxious.

What if I loose my self confidence? My self control? What if I start crying again? In front of him? What if he tells everything to anyone?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and counted.

"Five, four , three , two, one" I breathed out.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Because this method always works. But it wasn't applying to me.

For a split second , I thought I was loosing my control. But then, some words played in my mind like a turntable.

Don't hesitate to fight your fears and problem

Just don't feel.

And I was floating again. My mind was.

I stood up and went to the background manager.

"When's the event gonna start?" I asked.

"In 15 approximately, if they arrive on time" he replied.

"Okay thanks"

"My pleasure ma'am"

I waited patiently for father , mother's as in Camila , and the other's arrival.

"Someone's early I see" I heard Camila's voice.

"Hi mother" I stood up and hugged her.

"Hi baby, you look gorgeous" she commented.

"Thanks, so do you"

Afterwards, everyone came one by one .

At the moment, we were standing at the same door we were standing the day the ball was held. The exact same way.

The doors opened, flashes everywhere and clapping noise.

All the same.

We walked down the stairs. I swore to stuck besides Meghan until I find a familiar face.

So eventually I stood besides her as she went on talking with her friend.

Abruptly someone spoke up.

"Isabella?"

I looked back to see the man himself. My father.

I felt like hissing at him.

What the hell does he want from me?

But instead I brought up my sweetest voice and replied with a smile. "Yes , father?"

"Come with me" he said and started walking, Leaving me no chance to reply.

I couldn't do anything but to follow him without anxiety.

I cleared the sweat on my head with my hand.

We halted at a table filled with man.

"Gentleman, I would like you to meet my daughter, Isabella" abruptly he presented me in front of a group of 6 people.

I was standing in a awkward moment. I didn't knew wether to smile, stay still or say hello.

I remained calm , plastered a smile that looked well genuine and greeted "Good evening"

They all replied ' good evening ' in return.

"Isabella, dearest?" Father's words hit me which made my eyes go wide.

What the hell happened to him?

I turned to him and smiled " yes father?"

"I would like you to meet someone."

"Matthew this is Isabella, my daughter. And Belle, this Matthew"