four

royce finally got done with her shower and got dressed

walking out the kitchen, she noticed an old man talking to her dad, and a woman sitting on the couch watching tv.

"how old is robby and royce now? 15,16?" the old man asked her dad who was holding an ice pack behind his head.

"uh i'm right here" royce mumbled, looking at the old grandpa and her dad.

the old man turned to her, "i know".

"when's the last time you saw robby", the old man grumbled.

"just get the hell out of here", johnny said. while clenching his jaw.

"i'll get the hell out when i'm goddamn good and ready", the old man growled.

royce just ignored the pair and walked to the fridge and stopped when she saw a picture of her and her twin brother, robby.

the picture contained robby and royce hugging eachother while smooshing cake onto each others faces, on their 5th birthday.

royce smiled to herself.

she walked away and went inside her room. laying down on her bed, she put the blanket over herself and started to shut her eyes.

𓆙𓆙

"pssttt", royce heard as she was woken up from her nap. she opened her eyes slowly and saw her dads face close to hers.

she let out a yelp.  "holy bitchballs!", royce exclaimed as she stopped herself from head butting her dad.

"cmon go get dressed, we're gonna go pick up my car", johnny said.

royce raised her eyebrow, "do i wanna know?".

johnny shook his head, "no."

"okay whatever get out so i can get ready", royce said.

johnny quickly left the room, leaving royce to get ready.

𓆙𓆙

they both got out of the taxi, royce noticed her dad putting his sun glasses and his hoodie on, she tilted her head, and looked around. her eyes widened.

'LARUSSO'.

"well, shit", royce giggled, and looked towards her dad. they began walking, johnny opened the door for her.

royce looked around in awe, all those pretty cars.

a guy came up to them, "how you doing? would you be interested in—"

"no", johnny interrupted. royce rolled her eyes at her dad antics.

he walked away quickly, royce turned around. "sorry about him", with that, she walked away.

they walked towards a counter with a lady sitting in it.

the lady noticed the pair. "hi, welcome to larusso, how can i help you?" the lady said with a smile.

johnny leaned in, "hi, i just need to pick up my car". he took a piece of crumbled paper out and handed it to the lady.

she took the paper and inspected it carefully, "oh, this came in last night?, it'll be a couple of weeks, but we'll call you with an estimate". she handed the paper back to johnny.

"no, my car was not supposed to come here, i want it towed to a different body shop". johnny said.

"why?" the lady paused, "we have the number one service team in the valley, we beat all prices". the lady added with a smile.

johnny scoffed, "i've heard it a million times, i just prefer to do my business elsewhere".

"damn dad, you sure wanna pass up on this offer?" royce questioned, still looking around.

her dad ignored her words, "can you hurry it up? i gotta go", he said rushing the lady.

"excuse me , i don't mean to interrupt this. but where is the bathroom?" royce asked the lady.
the lady pointed to the corner, royce smiled. "thank you".

she went to the bathroom quickly and did her business and when she came out she saw her dad talking to larusso guy.

"johnny lawrence!" he exclaimed , walking towards her dad with open arms. he hugged her dad quickly and patted his back.

royce walked towards them, "hey dad!"

"oh, is this your kid?" larusso asked.

"i mean, if she called me dad then yes." johnny rolled his eyes.

royce smiled at mr.larusso, "hi! i'm royce! but you can call me rory".

mr.larusso smiled back, "hello royce".

"uh, dad i'll wait for you outside." royce said.  he nodded.

royce sat on the curb waiting for her father, she turned around and noticed him walking out with a bonsai tree.

"that's a cute tree", royce commented.

"shut up", johnny grumbled.

royce snorted as she saw her dad throw the plant to the ground.

𓆙𓆙

they got home quickly, johnny spotted miguel and walked towards him. royce following behind him.

miguel turned around.

"are you sure you're ready?", johnny asked, he paused, " 'cause once you go down this path, there's no turning back".

"you're gonna be my karate teacher?"

"no, i'm gonna be your sensei", johnny said.

royce squealed from behind, "i knew it! i knew itttt".

"oh my goodness, dad. you have your first two students, and before you say anything, yes i'm joining whether you like it or not." royce informed.

johnny and miguel smiled at her words.