thirteen

miguel and royce walked slowly into the dojo, hoping johnny didn't hear them

johnny ears perked up once he heard not-so quiet whispers from royce, he rolled his eyes. knowing that she can't whisper for shit.

he walked out of the office and stood infront of the teens, which made them freeze in their spot.

"you can't be quiet for shit royce", johnny chuckled, making royce stick up the middle finger and doing an up motion.

"hey sensei, i have something great to tell you", miguel said excitedly.

johnny raised a brow, "oh yeah? what is it?". he crossed his arms.

"i took down the group from the mini market in lunch today", miguel smiled proudly, making royce smile as well.

royce nodded her head very fast, "it's true! it was so badass".

"but! royce helped me from someone attacking me from behind, she tackled him and jabbed him in the face, so i couldn't have done it without her. oh and you".

royce smiled,"no problem migs".

"i slithered, i blocked and everything sensei".

johnny nodded his head, "your mom is gonna kill the three of us".

"oh well, she would if she knew", miguel shrugged, still looking at johnny. "the school called, my yaya answered. never seen her so proud".

royce let out a little squeal and tackled miguel into a hug, "i'm proud of you mig, you're gonna become greater than my dad, sh don't tell him", she whispered into his ear. and ruffled his hair when she let go.

"all right, let me get this straight. you took all the lessons i taught you," johnny stood up. "and you used them to straight up beat the shit out of those punks?".

miguel scrunched his brows and looked towards the ground, "i mean, yeah".

johnny got close to miguel's face, "follow me".

the teen followed behind his sensei, wondering what he was gonna do or show him.

johnny didn't say for royce to follow, but she did anyway.

miguel stood infront of the car as her dad and johnny were looking at something in the back.

royce was looking around the mini mall, spotting a familiar kid with long hair and emerald eyes you could spot from a distance.

she put her hand over her mouth and walked slowly towards the figure. once she got closer she realized it was robby, her twin brother. who she haven't seen in a while. she walked quickly as she saw him walking away.

"robby! rob-" royce whisper-shouted, moving her legs at his pace.

"what do you want royce?". robby interrupted her, annoyed at their dad.

"i-i just wanted to say hi, i'm sorry. i haven't seen you in a while".

"why are you saying sorry? you did nothing to me." robby informed, putting his skateboard down.

"i did. i left you alone with mom. but i had no choice. they made me stay with dad and i know you envy that. and i know you don't have the greatest bond with me and i-" royce quivered, but was interrupted as robby hugged his twin tightly as she started crying into his chest.

robby bit his lip, eyes filling with tears. he gave a little kiss on top of his sisters head. and looked into her eyes, "it's not your fault rory, it's dads, i'm not mad at you. i'm mad at him. okay? i promise."

royce nodded while wiping her eyes, he gave her one last look and skated away.

jasmins corner oops short chapter haha

jasmins corner
oops short chapter haha