thirty-one

later on that day, royce went back to the dojo

later on that day, royce went back to the dojo. it was around 9pm.

she walked in as the doors chimed.

"dad?", royce called out.

"yeah rory i'm in my office", johnny yelled from his office.

royce skipped to the office. she entered and saw the old cotton swab there.

"oh, hi kreese. hi dad", royce deadpanned.

"hello," kreese slightly glared at her.

"don't look at my daughter like that, or im going to have to kick you out of here".

kreese side eyed johnny.

"anyhoo, dad can we go to the market?", royce sent a smile to her father.

he nodded and sent a small quick smile.

the lawrence duo, and kreese walked out the market with a drink in their hands.

royce came out with a big blueberry slushy. while the other two came out with canned beer.

royce took a sip as she bumped into someone.

"oh my, i'm so sorry- mr larusso ?" royce squinted her eyes.

"it's okay. dead my ass".

royce tilted her head, then she remembered two adults were behind her. she moved out of the way to see this.

royce slightly snickered. watching as kreese and johnny halted in their spot.

"well, what do you know? the gangs all back together,well almost all of us" kreese shrugged.

at this point, royce felt pity for daniel. kreese was such a bitch.

"okay. that's too far. i'm sorry mr.larusso", royce sent a small sad smile.

he sent her a smile but turned back to the others, "you're lucky he's not here. how are your knuckles doing there?".

kreese moved his knuckles around, then clenched his fists to the side.

"what's this? all part of your.. your new cobra kai, johnny?", daniel questioned.

"you don't know what you're talking about, man". johnny said.

"this man gonna make cobra kai bigger and better than ever", kreese put a hand on johnny's shoulder.

"maybe, but only if he does it the right way. not like your way. i hope not," royce said, still taking a sip of her blue drink.

kreese sent a glare once again but shoved it aside.

johnny walked towards daniel, "what are you even doing here?".

"i came to ask you a question, and i got my answer. you're both in for a rude awakening. if royce gets hurt, and robby finds out, you're not going to have a son anymore." daniel warned while walking away.

royce stood there with a wide blue mouth. she closed it back up and started to put the cold slush bottle on her tattoo. she giggled. "shi that's cold".

she heard someone clear their throat, she turned around. "oops".

johnny chuckled, as kreese eyed her tattoos.

royce smiled at johnny but let out a scoff as her eyes landed on kreese.

"dad, can i go to hawks?", royce asked.

he nodded, "just turn on your location for me and miguel's mom."

"okayyy bye love youuu", royce dragged out the words.

"love you too mini lawrence."

royce smiled and walked away.

++
jasmins corner.
11:37 pm

idk what this chapter was but i finished my finals!

qotd: favorite song atm? mine is jealously, jealousy by olivia rodrigo.

ALSO THAMKS FOR 7K