forty-six

"we're going to a party," hawk informed his girlfriend who was upside down

"oh fuck yeah," royce did a flip onto her butt and stood back up.

royce went to her closet as hawk followed her like a lost dog. "mm im going to wear this," she showed him a black jeans, and a crop top with skulls around it.

"anything looks good on you," he smirked and kissed her as he held her throat softly. she let out a small laugh and pushed him away.

"not now, hawk," she grinned as she took off her white shirt to put on the crop top. after, she changed her pants.

he let out a whistle as she changed her nose studs into hoops.

the music in the house was bouncing off the walls, royce on hawks lap , as she took a sip from his cup.

she spotted her brother standing with sam and other kids, she tilted her head and smiled at him while he did the same but then glared at the rest.

she waved at demetri and sam. they returned the gesture.

"why did you do that?", he whispered close to her ear.

"cause i'm still mature," she winked and kissed his cheek.

he scoffed and rolled his eyes. she smacked his head. "ouch."

"want a chip?", she offered him holding
a chip in her hand. he nodded and royce put the chip in his mouth.

royce ate a chip as she looked around, noticing the tension between the other teenagers in the room.

"oh shiet," royce whispered as she saw everyone staring eachother down like they were predators and preys.

royce sat on hawks lap as everyone was doing weird dances, "no way this is happening."

"oh it is."

"hell no," royce got up and walked to the back, spotting tory on a stool with one leg up and chugging down cups of beers.

she walked closer and cheered her on, "you go tory!".

the boy finally tipped over and fell. everybody cheered as miguel yelled out a victory win for the girl.

"wooo tory!!", royce cheered and grabbed a cup full of coke and jackdaniels.

"you drink now rory?", her brother said to her as he walked to sam, who was going on a stool.

"it's only one cup," she raised a brow.

"okay, don't get like dad please," he walked away to stand by sam. she shook her head, he was looking out for her no big deal.

the two girls on the stool started drinking like no tomorrow, as tory kept crushing cups.

"well i'm going to go see my boyfriend now, bye robert," she kissed her brother on the cheek and walked away.

she entered the house that was filled with loud music, she spotted hawk and demetri sitting together.

she sped walked over and sat next to hawk. "hey babe, hey demi!".

"hey royce," demetri waved.

"don't speak to my girl demetri," hawk clenched his jaw, and stood up. pouring his drink over demetri.

royce sat there in shock as some of the drink spilled onto her pants. "what the fuck eli." she scoffed.

hawk scoffed at his girl and demetri. making him walk away.

royce turned to demetri, "i'm so sorry."

demetri scoffed, "why are you still with him royce ? he's no good."

royce bit her lip, "i don't know."

all he did was scoff again and got up.

royce looked down to the floor, and blinked away a tear that was threatening to fall.

she decided to go home.

royce was laying her head on her fathers lap who was stroking her hair. "it'll be fine royce."

"i hope so dad. its just getting aggressive between everybody. and i don't like that."

"well-" a knock interrupted his words and royce got up to answer the door.

she walked over and opened it.

revealing it to be a messy haired sam and her brother.

"hey, royce." robby said.

johnny got up from his seat and stood behind royce.

"hey dad."

+++
jasmins corner.
y'all ready for the next chapter.. ?
i'm not.

 ?i'm not