fifty-two

royce sat infront of hawk, who was putting one foot on a soccer ball

"can you like, sit down? you're making me anxious ", royce told her boyfriend.

"how?", he raised a brow.

"because you're moving a lot and i feel like you're going to fall," royce pointed a finger at his face.

"nah". he stated, as he started the kick the ball on his knees.

"look rory, a new record." he smirked at her, then at the phone, which was being held by a redhead.

"congrats babe," royce sarcastically smiled. she got up and kicked the ball out of his grip.

he chased her around the table as she fell, "i'm okay!", she announced on the floor. "oh, a floor."

she didn't get up for a minute as she heard everybody, 'ooh'.

she got up quickly, noticing hawk standing tauntingly infront of demetri. she noticed all the lego pieces on the floor.

she shook her head, "what the fuck." she walked up to him, as he turned to her, she slapped him.

"the fuck was that for," he grimaced as he held his cheek.

"you should know." royce scoffed as everybody stood around them with their jaws wide open.

"i don't care, i liked it."

she shook her head and walked away.

royce walked up to demetri, who was sitting on a bench, getting ready for their soccer game.

"hey metri," she gave him a small smile.

"hey rory," he nodded his head.

"i just wanted to apologize for-"

"stop it, royce. stop apologizing for the shit he's doing." demetri interrupted.

"but i'm-"

"stop. i know you slapped him, thank you for that." demetri gave her a side hug. she returned it back.

"alright", she walked away and started stretching her limbs on the grass.

"lawrence!", their gym teacher called out.

"yes?", royce walked to her gym teacher.

"you can't play," royce scrunched her brows.

"why?".

"the nurse just informed me that you have stitches, and i don't want to risk you opening them up."

"uh, i mean. i guess," royce shrugged. "can i go sit in the nurse's office then?".

"yes".

+++
jasmins corner

i don't want it to end