forty-five

royce and hawk held hands as they walked in the dojo

royce and hawk held hands as they walked in the dojo. "your hands are sweaty, ew". royce pulled her hand away.

"so were yours, rory," hawk sent a small smiled and kissed his girl on her forehead.

"you're so cringe but it's cute," royce kissed him back.

he took off their backpack off of her back and set it down as miguel was making his way towards the pair. royce saw the look between and decided to leave them be.

she plopped down next to tory, "hey girl."

"sup rory," tory gave the lawrence girl a side hug.

"so i was wondering if you'd like to hang out with lily and i someday?", royce asked, while stretching her limbs.

"yeah of course! let me know when," tory winked.

royce nodded and continued to stretch.

"everybody fall in."

royce stood in the middle between miguel and hawk. listening as her father spoke about learning an important lesson.

she looked around and the cotton ball was no where to be spotted. she cheered and jumped in her head. the manipulator ass bitch isn't here.

she moved her head in a circle, hearing little cracks.

" mr.kreese won't be joining us anymore", johnny announced. everybody in the dojo started to murmur.

"y'all better shut up. he isn't all that." royce announced, rolling her eyes. earning a few nasty looks.

"you with the ugly long hair, step out of my dojo. don't ever look at my daughter like that. now, get out."

"now, i made a promise when i became your sensei. to always look out for your best interest. he didn't have any good interests at heart. i have good interests."

royce stood there quietly as her father started to explain his old mentor intentions.

"GIVE ME THE PHONE, LET ME MAKE HIS BIO MIGUEL," royce yelled at miguel who was moving away from her.

"no, he needs to make it." miguel gave her a fake mad look.

"give it to her miguel, she won't stop begging." johnny laughed.

"fine."

"haha , bitch." royce started typing the bio. "besides i know what he likes."

"you're gonna have a step mom", miguel pointed a finger in her face.

"i don't care, i want what's best for him." she finished the bio and gave the phone to her father.

the two teens went into johnnys closet, "damn this dude barely has clothes. ouu red jacket. wear that."

miguel looked at the red jacket in awe, and took it off the hanger to admire it.

"dad he's gonna wear this jacket." royce called out from his room.

"i don't care," johnny shrugged as he scrolled through the dating app.

"hey ugly, what's up?", royce spoke to her brother , who was on the phone.

"uh i'm going on my first date. and i really wanted someone to know. and obviously i called you. i'm nervous."

"it's okay robby, you got this. just don't do the deed on the first date." royce laughed as she picked at her nails.

"ha ha, funny. anyways got to go, have to leave. love you royce."

"love you too robot."

+++
jasmins corner

hi:)
2 more eps before i go onto season 3.

what's y'all fav thing about royce?<3
a: the way she's honest heha

comfort movie (s)?
a: the lovely bones and/or burlesque

bye babies! remember to drink water <3