seventeen

"junbi!, bow!" everybody did as told

"junbi!, bow!" everybody did as told. "fighting positions."

royce did as told, putting herself in a fighting position. johnny walked by eli, looking down at his legs, before kicking it in the right position. making eli—hawk grunt.

"stabilize your base, hawk." johnny informed, standing next to hawk, showing him an example. "keep your balance. full rotation when you strike." he said, while punching the air straight foward.

"yes, sensei!. hai!", hawk yelled, punching foward.

royce looked into the mirror, seeing a kid flinch as johnny looked at him, "did you just flinch, virgin?". the kid said nothing.

johnny walked towards another person, who flinched as well. "holy shit. we got a room full of flinchers. well expect my daughter, she's badass. learn from her", johnny breathed out.

royce smirked while she saw people looking at her for a quick second. she blew as kiss, as they blushed for a moment and looked straight foward again.

"yes, sensei !", everyone yelled in sync.

johnny rolled his eyes, "that was not a question. raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face." johnny screamed, and everyone expect royce, miguel, aisha raised their hands.

"put your hands down. all your lives, you've been avoiding fights. so you don't break your nose, or lose a tooth. this concussion nonsense. so there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and everyone one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard. to the face."

royce raised her hand,"sensei, may the people who already got punched, can be the one to hit them?".

johnny nodded, "yes. mini lawrence and miss robinson will you line these guys up, and unflinch this group."

" yes sensei!" royce and aisha yelled in sync.

hawk walked infront of royce as everyone watched his movements, "hit me."

"huh-" royce said.

"hit me. i trust you more than aisha."

royce nodded and quickly got into a fighting position, striking his face fast as a cobra. hawk stumbled back as he fell, royce quickly followed him down.

"are you okay!?! did i do it too hard. dang it." he ignored her, pressing his hand to where she hit him.

"ow, what the fuck. that hurt", eli groaned.

royce couldn't help but smirk a little, "damn, i'm feeling insatiable right now."

royce moved onto the next person, punching him as he fell back. she frowned a little before turning her face into a serious expression. she moved to the next person, getting into a fighting position once again, before striking the kid.

hawk sent her a smirk.

"ughhh, royceee. help me find a place to take sam to a romantic date." miguel whined as the group of people in gi's stretched.

royce made a face, "does it look like i have a boyfriend, here?".

miguel shrugged,"i mean yeah, you're hot. sorry sam. but still."

hawk and aisha nodded in agreement, royce caught hawk's gaze and looked away blushing. miguel raised his brow and smirked quickly.

"you could take her to get tattoos", hawk suggested, smirking hard. royce gave him a 'wtf look'.

aisha laughed as royce laid down on the mat, "what?"

hawk stood up , untying the top half of his gi. "i know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy."

he spun around, showing off his huge hawk tattoo, that had the same color hair to him on his back.

"oh shit! can you make an appointment for me? i always wanted to get this one tattoo. my dad won't care," royce asked as the other teens stared at her with a shocked expression.

"yeah, i gotchu ma", that made royce's stomach erupt with butterflies.

"that is badass!", aisha cheered.

hawk turned around smirking, "right? fourteen hours in a chair."

royce widened her eyes, "damn, i couldn't handle that long."

"then how long can you last?", hawk said. smirking once again. royces eyes almost bulged out.

"anywho, how do you parents feel about that?"

"oh, they have no idea. definitely gonna have to wear a t-shirt until college. probably longer. please don't tell them."

royce snorted as she put her hand over her mouth.

"maybe you should tell her hawk, i mean i love your mom but she doesn't deserved to be lied too."

"uh no. she'll be fine royce".

"banned?! what are you talking about?? no! you don't ban me. i'll ban you!", johnny yelled, from his office, making everybody jump.

miguel went to stand up, but royce put a hand up. walking towards her fathers office instead.

"dad? are you okay? what's going on?", royce asked as she leaned against the door frame.

"there's a lifetime ban on cobra kai, from entering the tournament," johnny sighed. making royce roll her eyes.

"was it that old raisin, kreese? isn't he dead or something? that isn't fair."

"it's not. it's not fair but there's nothing i can do about," johnny shrugged. royce noticed her dads bummed expression, she walked towards him, making him raise a brow. she hugged him. he stiffened a little, but hugged her back anyway.

she lightly punched him, "i thought you said only losers accept defeat".

"this is different mini lawrence, these are rules".

"since when did you care about that shit? we are the fucking power duo of duo's. we never take no for an answer. you said that!".

"you're right. this is why i love you. you know what? i'm going down there. and beat their asses", johnny grunted.

royce nodded slowly, "you do you.. if you need help you know where i am."

johnny cheered, wrapping royce in a hug once more, "i'm glad i got a badass daughter like you".

royce smiled as she gave her father a kiss on the cheek. she walked out.

 she walked out

jasmins corner.
okay so this is probably the longest chapter in this book, but omg.