twenty-one

royce, miguel, aisha and demetri were sitting on a bench, while hawk and bert were practicing behind them

"i still think you're overreacting." demetri sighed while looking a miguel.

"i'm not overreacting, dude. i know what i saw."

"so does royce, but she didn't say anything." demetri says, pointing at royce. she stuck her tongue out at him. he did it back.

hawk scoffed, "you guys are fucking losers." he said towards demetri and royce.

royce made a 'wtf face' then stuck the middle finger up.

"all right , so you saw her eating dinner with some chode". hawk said from behind the bench, kicking bert in the face.

making bert yelp and fall to the floor, royce jumped up and helped bert up, "are you okay? do you need bandaid ?"

"the little pussy is fine", hawk grinned.

"hawk, he's younger then you. still."

hawk rolled his eyes, "whatever you say ma."

"you good bert?"

"i'm good," bert says.

"told you."

royce rolled her eyes.

"it's probably her brother or something," hawk suggests.

"not her brother," royce mumbled. hawk turned to her.

"what you say?"

"nada bitch" , hawk rolled his eyes and kissed her as the others in the group grimaced.

"no dude, brothers don't look at their sisters like that."

"alright, so go beat up this kid to show him he doesn't have a chance," hawk suggests.

royce shot up, "uh, no. don't do that."

"why?".

" 'cause there is no point in that shit". royce grumbled.

"don't listen to eli," demetri says while slouching onto the bench.

hawk sent demetri a glare, "it's hawk".

"yeah, whatever", demetri says.

"oh! that little bitch!", aisha growls out.