twenty-five

royce didn't wait in the office as she told her dad

royce didn't wait in the office as she told her dad. she snuck out through the back to go to miguel's apartment. she wanted some, and he wanted some. no big deal.

she knocked on miguel's apartment door 3 times. the door opened and infront of her was miguel. they both smirked and knew what this meant.

royce led him by the hand to her and her dad's apartment. she unlocked it and they both rushed to royces room squealing.

royce pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. "hey. i like this view".

"nahh, it's better like this", miguel turned them over and he was now hovering over her.

"mm whatever you say mig", she crept foward and gave him a kiss. he returned the gesture as he lightly put his fingers through her hair. royce giggled. at this moment they both were feeling euphoric.

they needed this. both of them knew that, to get away from the pain from seeing someone they love with somebody that is not them.

the teens both agreed that this was just a small fling, if they ever get their heart broken again, they knew who to go to. eachother. so what if they're teenagers?, they're almost 17. it would be hypocritical if their parents would say something since they had them at a young age. and yes, they always use protection.

royce let out a huff as she laid down next to miguel. her head on his chest. "this is just temporary?".

miguel nodded and kissed the top of her head. "yeah rory, until we get them back. we'll always stick together. this wouldn't change anything between us."

royce smiled, "i'm glad."

"wanna watch avengers?".

"fuck yeahh".

++
jasmins corner

really short chapter for today! still working on the other chapters 🥰. don't worry , hawk and royce will sort their shit out with eachother <3

 don't worry , hawk and royce will sort their shit out with eachother <3