fifty-one

royce looked infront of the LaRussos car dealership doors

royce looked infront of the LaRussos car dealership doors. she noticed the lack of buyers in the place.

she walked inside, spotting amanda, daniels wife.

"uh, hey, amanda."

"oh hey royce, what's going on?".

"hey, i was just wondering if daniel is here?", making amanda nod.

"yes, he is. he is in his office. i'll take you."

the pair walked until they were at his door, amanda knocked, entering when she heard a 'come in'.

"uh, royce is here to see you." amanda said.

daniel nodded as amanda left, "what can i do for you today, royce?."

"i just wanted to say thank you. for paying for my surgery."

daniel smiled at the blonde girl and got up from his chair, "come here".

she got up and walked to him as he hugged her, "you don't need to thank me."

"i just did," the pair laughed in sync.

royce let go and stood back, "seriously, you saved my life."

"and i'd do it again."

royce nodded and waved goodbye as she left.

daniel stood back, "she's nothing like her father," he whispered. "weird".

hawk and royce held hands as they walked into miguel's hospital room. they halted when eli stopped infront of the door. royce noticed samantha larusso in the room.

"hey miggy!", royce called out.

miguel waved and smiled brightly as samantha came out the hospital room. she walked over to miguel, dragging a chair as hawk spoke to samantha.

"i'm so lonely without you in school." royce frowned playfully.

miguel smiled, "hopefully i'll be there soon, with you rory."

hawk stood in the doorframe, watching the pair talk. he walked away as he let the two have their bonding time. he knew that nobody could ever break up miguel's and royce's bond. hell, everybody knew that.

"good luck at the interview today dad," royce gave her father a small kiss on his cheek as he stood infront of her.

"thanks baby," he hugged his daughter tightly as she squealed.

"my stitches," royce choked out.

"oop, sorry rory," johnny patted her shoulder as he walked away.

"bitch head," she whispered as she glared at the back of his head.

royce walked all the way to the food market, in hopes of getting a blueberry slushy.

she entered the place as she spotted two men following her movements. she made a face at them, making one of them smirk at the teenage girl.

"i shouldn't have done that," royce whispered to herself, sensing trouble.

she walked quickly to the cashier and paid for her slush. she sped walk out the market. only to her the doors jingle again.

the two men were walking behind her, "hey baby, let me get your number."

"no thanks, i have a boyfriend."

"let me show you a real man, not some pussy bitch boy," the man shouted angrily.

a loud punch could be heard,"she said no." as the man landed on the floor.

she turned and spotted kreese beating up the two guys. "i".

"now scramble," kreese yelled at the two, making them run as fast.

kreese walked closer to royce,"thank you for that."

kreese nodded,"had to do what your dad couldnt." he walked away.

"huh".

+++
jasmins corner

idk what i did with this chapter honestly- sorry LMAO. basically, this was rushed.

 basically, this was rushed